Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural physique (pic)?

Maybe she has an ugly face?

Any way, we don't know how long she has been training. Ten years down the line I suspect I will have made a fair wedge of progress and been able to balance out my freaky bits with my goddamn diddy bits......

We need more info !!!!

And as far as being in every magazine, well, I can't recall the last time I saw an article with Valentina Chepiga, and she's Miss O, so what chance does anyone stand of getting coverage if they're female?

I think the reason that you do not see more of Valentina has less to do with her physique and more to do with her management (Yea, I am gonna catch heat for that, but the info came straight from the horses mouth.)

I am not going to say that I KNOW FOR FACT natural or not because I was not there, hehe. But if I had to wager on the eyes of my children....I would say - NOT.

The definition of "natural" I suppose could be the source of the problem, but I still find it unlikely she acheived that bod without using any undeniably anabolic substances.

I hate to be harsh but...

There's only one way to tell. And that would involve seeing the clitoris...

Must be a good combination of whey, glutamine and creatine....if it is...I want some too:)

sorry - but that kind of vascularity doenst happen in any "natural" women ive ever seen. - still, awsome body of work tho.

Top Bottom