Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrosol

PencilNeck

Anybody else notice that Nandrosol has been deleted from the Biotest Store? I wonder if they are going to stop making it? I know they have some pro-steroids coming out soon. Maybe it is a slow seller because of price. You get about the same results from Androsol anyway.

I think the first one will be MAG-10, which is a stack of two pro-steroids. I am pretty sure it is oral, with no estrogen conversion problems. It should come out in a few months if all goes well. Also they have been working on true Nandrolone and Testosterone pro-steroids (esters?). The FDA is giving them a hard time about these, but maybe they will be available for a while. I know the FDA has already been out to Colorado talking tough to them about Androsol. It may eventually be pulled off the market. They take issue with the transdermal delivery system. Ironic that they may pull one of the few prohormone products that work, while allowing that androstenedione crap to stay on the market.

http://www.t-mag.com/ .. I read their magazine every Friday. They have a forum, but it is not as nice as this one. They censor the posts, so if you in any way say anything bad about their products, the post will probably be rejected. This is especially true with a new product or a product change. They are very self serving in that way, but, in general, they do have excellent and innovative products. I think I am addicted to their Advanced Protein... it is delicious. I have to hand it to George and Elite Fitness, he seems to let the shit fly on this board without too much censoring. I respect him for that.

Yep they will be the bomb, you'll add like 40 lb in 2 weeks. And best of all they 'll be delivered by a top secret methond, the usp cholesteral used in methoxy 7 was so good, they are gonna get pure plague, mix it 50/50 and let you shoot it straight into your veins!!!!!!!!!! It is SO awesome.

And ZMA will boost your test levels by like 300%, but ONLY biotest zma which is cheap at only 24.95 a bottle since the optimum nutrition stuff at 11.95 doesn't work at all.

I'm very leary of these guys, they seem to have great ideals but what sup company doesn't wanna have a very steroid like product that only they can make. There is an article in one of the issues discussing why nandrasol is getting pulled, I forget now but its supply oriented I think. Good luck

I guess I missed the Nandrosol problem somehow... I'll try to go back and find it. Yes they do hype a bit too much. The cholesterol delivery system for Methoxy-7 is actually very good, though. Since methoxyflavone is fat soluble, very little gets absorbed (unless you take it with a very fatty meal). Dissolving the methoxyflavone in cholesterol works well, although I am not too keen on ingesting that much extra cholesterol each day. The new formula coming out this week ditches the cholesterol, I believe, by changing the flavone to a more absorbable compound. Their prohormone products work pretty well. If you stick to the two week cycle, you won't gain that much (5-10lbs), but if you extend out to a 7 or 8 week cycle, followed by a truckload of Tribex-500 or maybe some Clomid, much higher gains can be obtained, provided you eat enough.

PencilNeck said:
I guess I missed the Nandrosol problem somehow... I'll try to go back and find it. Yes they do hype a bit too much. The cholesterol delivery system for Methoxy-7 is actually very good, though. Since methoxyflavone is fat soluble, very little gets absorbed (unless you take it with a very fatty meal). Dissolving the methoxyflavone in cholesterol works well, although I am not too keen on ingesting that much extra cholesterol each day. The new formula coming out this week ditches the cholesterol, I believe, by changing the flavone to a more absorbable compound. Their prohormone products work pretty well. If you stick to the two week cycle, you won't gain that much (5-10lbs), but if you extend out to a 7 or 8 week cycle, followed by a truckload of Tribex-500 or maybe some Clomid, much higher gains can be obtained, provided you eat enough.

Hehehehe nice loaded comment there.
If you train hard, eat right and take xxxxx sup then you'll gain wait. Duh....

Even at that I don't trust them to much on inovations. They admit that they were dead wrong on cla, and there other methoxy product wasn't crap unless you took a bottle at a time. Search for biotest here, about all you'll find is that They have good "simple products" protein, zma (if you dig it) andrasol, but over priced and/or not as effective as others (the sprays lack a good penetration enhancement) and they are anti DNP BOOOOOO :) hehehehe

And now their next product is going to be AWESOME, packing on loads of muscle legally, with NO sides. Even aas carries sides.

Oh btw 5-10 pounds in two weeks is not gonna happen even on MASSIVE methoxy doses, maybe fat but not muscle. Thats a very steroid like gain, and methoxy is more of a lbm preservation chemical on a diet then muscle increasing. The patent for it has been in place for years and first found by the east german genius. I'd say if it was an effective steroid they would know, and it'd be illegal. Not trying to flame your or insult them in praticular but its true stuff. They suffer from much the same as the "other" magazine they used to write for. Great start, lots of good hardcore stuff, then the dollar signs got to their heads. I mean seriously the mag has been half crap the last few months. A "supplement review aka advertisement for biotest" something they down in other companies. And reader mail that says how buff they really look despite their less then awe inspiring bodies. Oh and then they talk about how hardcore juciers are gonna die soon, are glad dan duchaine is dead, repackage diets as new innovations from them alone, and put down other mags continuously. Got no respect for any of that.
However Ian King has some good routines :)

Top Bottom