Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using legit gear vs. poor grade?

lendali

I was wondering if you could shed some light on this mystery that I've been having
I've used steroids for the last five or six years
but I've noticed in that time when I use different sources and different brands I've had completely different result even though I'm using the same compounds
have you experienced the same things when it comes to the quality of the gear using and which source would you recommend to use?

there are countless reviews posted on the forums along with user feedback threads, progress pictures, bloodwork etc... its all readily available to view... my best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply

I was wondering if you could shed some light on this mystery that I've been having
I've used steroids for the last five or six years
but I've noticed in that time when I use different sources and different brands I've had completely different result even though I'm using the same compounds
have you experienced the same things when it comes to the quality of the gear using and which source would you recommend to use?

you get what you pay for, if you use cheap steroids you get infections and bad results

Top Bottom