Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrosol

Hehehehe nice loaded comment there.
If you train hard, eat right and take xxxxx sup then you'll gain wait. Duh....
We both know that prohormones (Androsol and Nandrosol) and steroids work a lot better if you increase calories and protein intake. By the way it is "weight" not "wait".

Oh btw 5-10 pounds in two weeks is not gonna happen even on MASSIVE methoxy doses, maybe fat but not muscle. Thats a very steroid like gain, and methoxy is more of a lbm preservation chemical on a diet then muscle increasing.
If you will re-read my post, I said that "their PROHORMONE products work pretty well" before I made that statement. That means Androsol and Nandrosol. You were not paying attention. Methoxyflavone is not a prohormone. Of course you are not going to gain 5-10 pounds in two weeks on Methoxy-7! On Androsol and Nandrosol, which basically are legal steroids, you can. Some of each gets converted to testosterone and nandrolone respectively, but the main effects (pay attention!) are from sustained blood levels of the prohormones themselves, which are highly anabolic in the unconverted form. Yes you can have side effects, just like with AAS. That is why I mentioned the Clomid and/or Tribex-500. Anti-estrogens during the cycle don't seem to be needed. Anyway, the point I was trying to make was that you can really pack on some beef with a longer cycle of Androsol/Nandrosol with few side effects if you use the proper post cycle chemicals. As for Methoxy-7, it is okay for between cycle use, but the best bang for your buck are with the prohormone sprays. I would say their best products are Androsol, Nandrosol, Tribex-500 (new version), Advanced Protein.

Sorry about the mis spelling it was late :)

I'd be really interested to see before/after pics with dated material in the picture and body fat info on that 5-10 lbs of "muscle" gain. Even at that never said that the prohormones didn't work, just that I'd rather use egropharm or avant labs (cheaper more inteligent combinations dosages)

I think the smartest thing I've seen done with a bottle of andrasol is put other stuff in it.... if you wanna go the illegal route.

We both know that prohormones (Androsol and Nandrosol) and steroids work a lot better if you increase calories and protein intake.
Actually your body works better, the prohormones have little to do with it, maybe a lb or two. Trust me buddy unless your taking massive dosages, or have very low test levels anyways ph's are poo on a stick. Been down that road and ain't going again I'll stick to buying food and training hard.

Md6 is a nice product though, very inteligent combination of stuff in it. If only they'd use sodium usinate hehehe or another similiar compound.

Especially for the price of there muscle increasing stuff I'd rather go buy glutamine/protein/creatine/insulin ;)

Okay, elijah, I guess we just disagree on the prohormone sprays. Everybody's body is different, so maybe you just don't respond. You can get Androsol for about $28.00 at dpsnutrition, BTW, which is a better deal than Ergopharm. I have never tried the Finasol, but have considered it. How much weight/mass did you gain?
I am going to start a 7 week cycle of Androsol/Nandrosol 50/50 mix tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes. As long as it works for me, that is good enough, but I thought others might be interested. I am not trying to prove anything to anyone else, just pushing my lean mass a bit higher.
Peace.

Well guys, I am going to start a 1-ad and androsol cycle for approx 8 weeks. I know it is a little long but I am going to try it. I will post the results when I am done.

Real juice obviously works better than pro hormones, but I've had very good luck using androsol between real cycles. However, I don't use the 2 on/4 off method...I stay on for at least 6 weeks at 70 sprays 2x/day...then reduce to 70 sprays once per day...

PencilNeck said:
The cholesterol delivery system for Methoxy-7 is actually very good, though. Since methoxyflavone is fat soluble, very little gets absorbed (unless you take it with a very fatty meal).

What do you base the statement about the cholesterol delivery system being good on, other than them saying it?? Flavones are more fat soluble than water soluble, but they still have poor lipid solubility.

Interestingly, despite their many claims of 99%+ absorption, Kneller/Strasser stated on the MFW newsgroup that Bill Roberts was working on improving the delivery system by making it a transdermal. A good transdermal gets maybe 20% delivery.

elijah said:
the usp cholesteral used in methoxy 7 was so good, they are gonna get pure plague...

This was one of the funniest things I've read in a while -- made me spit my coffee all over my monitor.

I imagine they pulled Nandrosol because it doesn't have a great profit margin -- 19-Nor costs 4 times as much as 4-AD.

ErgoPharm's product is better anyway.

Sorry about the monitor Par Deus, biotest/tmag just makes me laugh alot about their hypocritical attitudes.
Drink pure lard, with a less than effective product = bad
Taking dnp or lipok, not to dangerous ifyour smart and loosing fat (but since they are all 2% bf fat isn't an issue there..........) = bad cause they don't make it

For all the guys bridging aas cycles with and/nandrasol at 70 sprays twice a day, how much does that cost, ie how many sprays a bottle? Wouldn't a little humalog prove much more effective.

using ph as a bridge never seemed to smart to me, I mean you still monkeyin' around with hormone levels anyways, go all out and bridge with anavar or test, or leave t levels alone and use slin/gh.

About androsol being cheaper than egropharm, maybe but it lacks a pentration enhancer, and for me IF I was gonna spend the money I'd pay a bit more for 2 reasons
1. More effective penetration, you have to use less for the same effect which saves you money
2. Bigger sprays, 70 sprays, twice a day would get old, the 12 or so for egro sounds more appealing.

Par Deus I know you run a sup company, but for your money which ph would you recomend. I bash ph's alot cause I've had bad luck, but I've decided to try one more time, and use the best available, take notes/log strength/size/even mood so I can have some proof to back my theory up, or to prove myself wrong.

Par Deus said:

What do you base the statement about the cholesterol delivery system being good on, other than them saying it?? Flavones are more fat soluble than water soluble, but they still have poor lipid solubility.

Interestingly, despite their many claims of 99%+ absorption, Kneller/Strasser stated on the MFW newsgroup that Bill Roberts was working on improving the delivery system by making it a transdermal. A good transdermal gets maybe 20% delivery.

I worked in the ethical drug industry for 20 years before retiring. I find Biotest's innovative (for a supplement) delivery systems interesting. When I take Syntrax Methoxylon, I get severe diahrrea, I assume from undigested methoxyflavone. I have taken the inactive ingredients elsewhere with no problems. I have no such problem with Methoxy-7. Why? Because the majority of the flavone is absorbed. Biotest claims 40% absorption on their prohormone sprays (Androsol/Nandrosol). Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but enough gets through to work very well in most people.

Top Bottom