Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2stim, interesting product.

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
By popular demand N2-Stim is finely here and with a new name. N2-stim is formally known as Lipostim, yet has changed it's name. A full year in the making and we are as excited as the rest of you. The most powerful non stim fat burner every created. The ingredents in N2-stim are well known and have a proven track record for buning fat and energizing the user. All day or just for late night fat burning N2-stim is your best choice for burning fat .

Key Attributes of N2-Stim
  • Once a day dose for all Day Fat Burning
  • Endless Positive Energy and Appetite Control
  • Multiple Pathway Fat Burning Technology Matrix
  • Positive Mood, and sense of well being All Day
N2-Stim Contains: Serving size 1 capsule 112 capsules per container
Ingredients: N2-stim blend 475mg
1,3-Dimethyl-5-amine (Mineral Salt Derivative of Geranium Oil),Thiamine Trisulfide Butyrate (TTB),Black Tea Extract (Polyphenois),Yohimbe HCI,Synephrine HCI,Tyosine Ethyl Ester, Actyl L-Carnitine,Propionyl L-Carnitine HCL

Hey steve, you say no stims. Now I am kinda sensitive to stims, an I have anxiety, I'm a mess. Lol. Can I take this with say my coffee and not feel anything?? I've taking some fat burners in the past an got that Niacin flush hot red face and fast heart beating throughout the day. I really didn't like that bro. So my question is really, can I take this pill an feel nothing??? Thanks for the help bro!

I'm taking n2stim as part of the N2shred stack, loving it, the appetite control really works to my portions are always controlled

Nothing will make you burn fat directly except "certain" aas and lowering your caloric intake....
All these fat burner pills do is suppress your appetite so you dont eat as much food, when you dont eat much food your calories will drop and you burn fat..

I have a better option that can save you lots of money, just increase cardio and decrease calories slowly especially carbs..
i dont take anything and i have droped 9lb of pure body fat in 5 wseks while maintaining strength.. All i did is do low intensity cardio for 30min post workout (5 times a week) and drop back on carbs, i still eat carbs in every meal but in a much smaller amount, while eating lean protein in every meal..

Just a thought..

Excellent product if you want to give your fat loss a serious boost without experiencing the jittery side effects of stimulate based products. Excellent post Steve!

Nothing will make you burn fat directly except "certain" aas and lowering your caloric intake....
All these fat burner pills do is suppress your appetite so you dont eat as much food, when you dont eat much food your calories will drop and you burn fat..

I have a better option that can save you lots of money, just increase cardio and decrease calories slowly especially carbs..
i dont take anything and i have droped 9lb of pure body fat in 5 wseks while maintaining strength.. All i did is do low intensity cardio for 30min post workout (5 times a week) and drop back on carbs, i still eat carbs in every meal but in a much smaller amount, while eating lean protein in every meal..

Just a thought..

and some people need the help of an appetite suppressant...others a little bit of stim to be motivated...and still others have problems with insulin resistance, jacked hormone profiles, or a poor metabolism

I don't think anyone argues that you need a solid exercise program and good clean diet with some possible macros tweaking but I get sick to death of hearing a "calories in calories out" argument propagated everywhere

I mean great for you sincerely that you didn't need a little help..but not everyone is you man

Top Bottom