Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Slin during Bulk?

25homes

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
SO I am in the bulk fase and going to clean it up and cut in about 4 weeks or so. Jumped carbs this week and see the water and BF% rise immediately.. I dont like it even though I am bulking but need the size right now. Would it be good to add the N2Slin right now or should I wait? taking NPP 150mg weekly 400mg test weekly dbol 50mg daily finishing next week...taking GW at 20mg in am and HGH at 3ius daily right now... taking N2guard, aromasin and other supps..

SO I am in the bulk fase and going to clean it up and cut in about 4 weeks or so. Jumped carbs this week and see the water and BF% rise immediately.. I dont like it even though I am bulking but need the size right now. Would it be good to add the N2Slin right now or should I wait? taking NPP 150mg weekly 400mg test weekly dbol 50mg daily finishing next week...taking GW at 20mg in am and HGH at 3ius daily right now... taking N2guard, aromasin and other supps..
I take n2slin with big meals 1-2 capsules with each big meal. I find it keeps me lean and the weight down.

I have all my clients adding 1 capsule n2slin x with each meal in cuts and bulks.

Top Bottom