Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS question for needtogetaas

Kristofer68ss

I having been using the N2kts with some gplc and lclt about 30 minutes prior to workout and my workouts have been amazing.

I can feel the difference when i add in the others to N2kts.

Seriously off the chain. Im pretty sure its synergy, or placebo. lol

I was wondering if you might consider picking up gplc or lclt? Maybe adding it to the N2KTS.

More importantly,

What do you think of gplc and lclt? For workout purposes?

Last edited:
I having been using the N2kts with some gplc and lclt about 30 minutes prior to workout and my workouts have been amazing.

I can feel the difference when i add in the others to N2kts.

Seriously off the chain. Im pretty sure its synergy, or placebo. lol

I was wondering if you might consider picking up gplc or lclt? Maybe adding it to the N2KTS.

More importantly,

What do you think of gplc and lclt? For workout purposes?
To be completely Honest when it comes to GPLC I have not been impressed in the least bit but who knows.

Amplify 02 You want a pump so goo it will make you feel like even your fucking face is pumped up lol... Now that is your product ^^^ I will be changing the look of the bottles soon to a nice black backgrounds with blue NTBM smoke serounding the words N2-AMP. Exactly the same product just a different name and look to bring it closer the the rest of the NTBM family of products :D

That right there has no rival when it comes to pump. Look people have come to trust me. You your self trust me and there is a reason for that. Because I cut out the bull shit and I just give you the goods. Be it supplements, advice, a hook up:p or what have ya. I dont fuck around.

Drop the GPLC and replace it with 3-4 caps amp. Thats 1/3rd the dose. Combine that with the N2KTS and forget about it you thought you liked your Idea ? PFFFFT this will blow it out of the water.

Close to the same effects if running full dose N2kts and full dose Attack Nitric Oxide/Energy :: Attack - Ruthless Supplements pre work out too.

NOw as for a str8 lclt yes damn right I plan on making a cap or powder form of this. But keep in mind N2guard has lclt and almost every product at Mrsupps.com has it lolol... Because it works and owrks well for many things. My fav being its androgen receptor regulation but in the above tack you mentioned I dont see upregulated androgen receptors helping you much :heart:

So big time yes on the lclt and a HMMM Have not made up my mind on the GPLC yes. Only thing I need to think about with the lclt is Rlssupplements or NTBM? HMMM so many great stores so many great supplements. YA!!!!

I can totally testify to the efficacy of the Amp02 plus the KTS it's like a rocket ship of pump love.

will do on the amp and lclt

i have a buttload of GPLC i got cheap, i still have over 1200 grams of it. so have to use it or sell it.

lol

attack +n2kts is a killer combo!

new version of amp02 comes out in weeks for needtobuildmuscle.. probably even a better option!

i gotta try the amp 02 stacked with n2kts. but if i get any crazier pumps im gonna have a full sleeve of stretch marks lol. need2 when are you making a need2stretchmark cream??

some sweet info in this thread. nice!

attack +n2kts is a killer combo!

new version of amp02 comes out in weeks for needtobuildmuscle.. probably even a better option!

Yep! N2kts + Attack is unreal.

Needto needs to (lol) come out with a lclt product already. I'd like to see a high quality carnitine product from n2bm to stack with preworkouts and fatburners.

Top Bottom