Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyWay's Hair... Time for Change...

Ariel u were almost out of karma bro... cant let that happen bro

Last edited:
Here ya go.

16kn8ko.jpg

1zoxqbc.jpg

bfq89f.jpg

reginapic.jpg

Nanny G... U got some angles...

Also the prize for the best fit/pic/idea/ is 370,000 k.
Just a reminder. I'm not paying out till I win tonight though.

Last edited:
the best pic view would be of her looking dead straight into the camera instead of on an angle, that way I could visualize wigs on her!!

the best pic view would be of her looking dead straight into the camera instead of on an angle, that way I could visualize wigs on her!!

Okay original karma price is now reinstated due to UConn getting beat.

Sorry, Fate trumps me every time.

Destiny remains elusive... LOL

Anyway, Yeah, lemme look in the ol inventory.

Meanie Tags I"m getting rid of.

Sorry. Been out all day tryin to get stuff done. Gotta be with mom and pop in tha morning. My dad said "brunch" followed by "9am".... WTF!!???
I trust Ariel.... and tha rest of you, well, mostly. U ppl pick it and I will do it. Hell, if Ariel eva gets to my side of town, he can go with me. It can be a "mission". Always looking for a reason to break out tha mission hat.

Sorry. Been out all day tryin to get stuff done. Gotta be with mom and pop in tha morning. My dad said "brunch" followed by "9am".... WTF!!???
I trust Ariel.... and tha rest of you, well, mostly. U ppl pick it and I will do it. Hell, if Ariel eva gets to my side of town, he can go with me. It can be a "mission". Always looking for a reason to break out tha mission hat.

MW double postage...
Yeah, after this semester is over and I get a break from research project. The sociology department has not even started convening with ours, so setting us back big time, after all this shit comes to a lull... We gotta initiate this lopping off project.
I would shave my head, but I would look like an ugly buddhist.
Oh well.

Last edited:
Okay here are summore:
Man Card exempt status now.

I dig but I don't see it.
short_hairstyles_020_013.jpg

Unsure if she could pull this off, but if she did, would dig on the purple.
short_hairstyles_046_070.jpg

Again digging on this one, with a some purple dye.
short_hairstyles_071_123.jpg

Top Bottom