Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyWay's Hair... Time for Change...

For the love of fucking god do not tell her to chop off her hair!!!!

Some women look good with short hair...Her, NO WAY..She is too spunky and too full of piss and vinegar.

BABE-DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR! It will not look good. Layer it? Or maybe shoulder length, but do not chop it all off!

LOL
I love it...
How bout you cut your hair too.
You both can. Together. Post Pics of the double Lop off.
It will be fun.
J/K.
Angel saying nogo.
If it looks not as good, it will grow back. I think you can pull it off.
Moreover i think it shows you in a visible way, that you can disrupt and throw off habitual routines... and still live.
Man, I need a hair change too. LOL

I can speak to this. I have personal experience. I lopped off over 10 inches of hair and it was one of the most liberating feelings ever. Not to mention I had a great fucking hairdo. BUT! It goes way beyond what you think. She must take into account what type of hair she has, is it thick, fine, coarse, wavy, straight. etc. Some hair types simply look drab when they are cut short because thin or fine straight hair will not take to any style. Longer hair is better in this situation. If however, her hair is thick, and wavy perhaps, then a short hairstyle will likely look better.

people have very distinct opinions about this though. its either love it or hate it. either way, if you do cut it, and you dont like it, at least you know it will grow back.

BM should also weight in, as she cut the dickens out of her hair also. And she looked fab!

I can speak to this. I have personal experience. I lopped off over 10 inches of hair and it was one of the most liberating feelings ever. Not to mention I had a great fucking hairdo. BUT! It goes way beyond what you think. She must take into account what type of hair she has, is it thick, fine, coarse, wavy, straight. etc. Some hair types simply look drab when they are cut short because thin or fine straight hair will not take to any style. Longer hair is better in this situation. If however, her hair is thick, and wavy perhaps, then a short hairstyle will likely look better.

people have very distinct opinions about this though. its either love it or hate it. either way, if you do cut it, and you dont like it, at least you know it will grow back.

BM should also weight in, as she cut the dickens out of her hair also. And she looked fab!

Bingo... I just got props from SMURF... another voice I listen to concerning practical matters... these are the ones that give me fits. Still as I age, it gets easier.

Anyway, Liberating you say?
Liberating according to FreeOnlineDictionary:

lib·er·ate (lb-rt)
tr.v. lib·er·at·ed, lib·er·at·ing, lib·er·ates
1. To set free, as from oppression, confinement, or foreign control.
2. Chemistry To release (a gas, for example) from combination.
3. Slang To obtain by illegal or stealthy action:

The first definition fits in this case cause she, like me is being dominated by Habit.
The 2nd fits, -metaphorically- cause we are hoping this will create a tipping point for change. A catalyst on 3 levels.
The 3rd fits, well it doesn't, but here comes a weak bullshit attempt... Ummmm... It is a stealth move, a cheat code. Game Genie, that instead of a retreat, or some expensive inspirational trip that she paid for to inspire the human spirit, she gets a hair cut imbued with personal meaning.

LOL at me...

Angel, i think we need needto in here. he is an expert on womens hair. he used to be a hair stylist :biggrin:

I don't think she would mind, but it's the principle...

Here are more pics.
I like this one, hair dye and all.
short_hairstyles_149_241.jpg

Can U imagine MW with this cut?
I can't either.

short_hairstyles_053_084.jpg

Okay, this is the one I really dig.. but again, she wouldn't do it. Also doesn't correlate to the theme...
short_hairstyles_067_113.jpg

The first one is pretty cool, I'd do it with black and blue not that purple though, the second one is nice very low maintenance yet pretty

Top Bottom