Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyWay's Hair... Time for Change...

I don't think she would mind, but it's the principle...

Here are more pics.
I like this one, hair dye and all.
short_hairstyles_149_241.jpg

Can U imagine MW with this cut?
I can't either.

short_hairstyles_053_084.jpg

Okay, this is the one I really dig.. but again, she wouldn't do it. Also doesn't correlate to the theme...
short_hairstyles_067_113.jpg

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pic 1 would be sweet looking if it had the front layered side to be a bit longer in length and have it frame the face a bit, just the two front chunks of hair not a shit ton of uneven hair..Girls will know what hair style I am talking about..I will try to find pic of it for the menz to see..yeah the color is tight, would totally fit MWays attitude.

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pic 1 would be sweet looking if it had the front layered side to be a bit longer in length and have it frame the face a bit, just the two front chunks of hair not a shit ton of uneven hair..Girls will know what hair style I am talking about..I will try to find pic of it for the menz to see..yeah the color is tight, would totally fit MWays attitude.

U RAWK...
I'm gonna start Part 2 of FC comic book thread.
Angel just got moved on to the list.
Should be good they just are a lil time consuming.

I dig your commentary on pic 1. The color would work on her, just as you hit on.

She has pics in her gallery just live everyone else that he can look at.... just sayin

I agree, I'm gonna smoke a clove now and retext/renag her.

Then work on FC...

I just don't wanna transgress our friendship.

pics of her with bald and furry cooch, just to be sure.

U RAWK...
I'm gonna start Part 2 of FC comic book thread.
Angel just got moved on to the list.
Should be good they just are a lil time consuming.

I dig your commentary on pic 1. The color would work on her, just as you hit on.

Check it out dude, either like
Megan ward sleek bob look or
Victoria Beckham bob hair cut..

They are bob hair styles but the front layer is sleek and is a bit longer than the rest of the bob, It angles the face...

Check it out dude, either like
Megan ward sleek bob look or
Victoria Beckham bob hair cut..

They are bob hair styles but the front layer is sleek and is a bit longer than the rest of the bob, It angles the face...

True... True.

Beckham has similar eye structure...

Hey, HBCarter pulled it off.

Actually, that has no meaning, never mind.

Okay, last post I'm gonna focus on FC.

Top Bottom