Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyWay's Hair... Time for Change...

i miss her....
i like the last one
I do too. I just don't know if it would fit her face. I'm thinking it might.

Told ya to give her a ring.
She is dealing with SchoolWork, but she should be around sooner or later.
Okay, here are summore...

short_hairstyles_3018_4692.jpg

I think this would rawk out...
However, it's not practical... however while it may not fit her face, it does Karma wise. However Change is what is to be symbolized, not correlating extremes.

short_hairstyles_066_111.jpg

Does not fit her persona or face, I just dig it. Somber, Simple, and yet care free...
Man Card gone again... Don't care, waiting to get called out just so I can flame on... however we shall see.

sharon_stone_1022_1799.jpg

This may work. I dig it. Practical, Smart looking, and somewhat symbolic of the change at hand.
Dunno if it fits her face though... need one of those software programs that does that.
I took Nolvadex while making this thread... so no worries.

hai ariel that 1st new one would look sick on her, but yea the practicality is probably not there.

also of coarse the last one on the first post.

ya i text her the other day when angel was drunk and did not hear back so i figured she was busy so did not want to batha her...

anyway ill try to find some pics too.

hai ariel that 1st new one would look sick on her, but yea the practicality is probably not there.

also of coarse the last one on the first post.

ya i text her the other day when angel was drunk and did not hear back so i figured she was busy so did not want to batha her...

anyway ill try to find some pics too.

I know the fitst one, you would so date right? I know you would. LOL
A lil too much energy for me. Plus, I'm boring so, that would not work.
Thanx jon, I've got the day to fuck around, then staying up late tonight to do university stuff.
I'm gonna work on FC' part 2 for now. That and smoke some cloves.

I know the fitst one, you would so date right? I know you would. LOL
A lil too much energy for me. Plus, I'm boring so, that would not work.
Thanx jon, I've got the day to fuck around, then staying up late tonight to do university stuff.
I'm gonna work on FC' part 2 for now. That and smoke some cloves.

dood i could not smoke a thing today.

yes the first one has cool hair. it is alot of energy but my hair is all crazy lots of time as well.

For the love of fucking god do not tell her to chop off her hair!!!!

Some women look good with short hair...Her, NO WAY..She is too spunky and too full of piss and vinegar.

BABE-DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR! It will not look good. Layer it? Or maybe shoulder length, but do not chop it all off!

Top Bottom