Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

drrman said:
there are always going to be guys who waste their hard earned money on bullshit supplements that promise incredible results..................these companies and products bank on "first timers'..........guys who believe they can get steroid like results from bullshit products, then they realize they wasted their money and don't buy it again. I'd love to see the statistics on "repeat" buyers of these "herbs"

200% increase.....just isn't going to happen. maybe in a lab rat in a 3rd world country....right right

Very well put... And 100% accurate!!

Taoiron

Well, the response for MyoGenX has been overwhelming. Dozens of folks are reporting increase in libido, testicular size and an overall good feeling.

Those that drink Hatorade by the gallon, I hope you don't choke.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Well, the response for MyoGenX has been overwhelming. Dozens of folks are reporting increase in libido, testicular size and an overall good feeling.

-BRR

Its not hate bro…. It is just being real…

My point is one should be very skeptical of any OTC product that promises much of anything.. Remember the Myostat Blockers??? They were backed by “studies” and fell short on results.. Many people claimed / reported increased muscle and this and that while using it but look at it now… Besides the makers pocketing some serious cash it really did nothing for the BB community.

I know what it takes to increase my libido and make my nuts the size of melons (slight exaggeration) it’s nothing you can get OTC. I prefer to use products I know will work… tried and true meds that get the job done!!
In this game, I am just not willing to take a chance with something that might work!!

Much respect,

Taoiron

I'm sorry but this believe that OTC stuff doesn't work is complete bullshit.
There are a million different OTC products that we use for many things. Everything from a headache to melting hairs off your legs... OTC stuff does and has worked for many people for a very long time.

If you want to make an argument against herbs, then you will fall short there too. Herbal medicine, or medication based on herbal products comprise more than 90% of what you can find at a pharmacy right now.

taoiron said:
Its not hate bro…. It is just being real…

My point is one should be very skeptical of any OTC product that promises much of anything.. Remember the Myostat Blockers??? They were backed by “studies” and fell short on results.. Many people claimed / reported increased muscle and this and that while using it but look at it now… Besides the makers pocketing some serious cash it really did nothing for the BB community.

I know what it takes to increase my libido and make my nuts the size of melons (slight exaggeration) it’s nothing you can get OTC. I prefer to use products I know will work… tried and true meds that get the job done!!
In this game, I am just not willing to take a chance with something that might work!!

Much respect,

Taoiron

Big Rick Rock said:
I'm sorry but this believe that OTC stuff doesn't work is complete bullshit.
There are a million different OTC products that we use for many things. Everything from a headache to melting hairs off your legs... OTC stuff does and has worked for many people for a very long time.

If you want to make an argument against herbs, then you will fall short there too. Herbal medicine, or medication based on herbal products comprise more than 90% of what you can find at a pharmacy right now.

There is truth to that…. What I have stated is my opinion… Take it or leave it!

Taoiron

taoiron said:
There is truth to that…. What I have stated is my opinion… Take it or leave it!

Taoiron

Leave it...
:chomp:

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:

-BRR

I just got off the other forum and read something interesting by AR in regards to Myogenx. He said they are changing formula, as predicted by me, but alot quicker than I thought.. lol! Cutting back on Zinc and adding 4th ingredient.. He said the zinc is upsetting peoples stomach.. If he would have done human studies or researched zinc a little more, he would have known that..

So if myogenx has been upsetting peoples stomachs, how come we are just finding out about this now??

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I just got off the other forum and read something interesting by AR in regards to Myogenx. He said they are changing formula, as predicted by me, but alot quicker than I thought.. lol! Cutting back on Zinc and adding 4th ingredient.. He said the zinc is upsetting peoples stomach.. If he would have done human studies or researched zinc a little more, he would have known that..

So if myogenx has been upsetting peoples stomachs, how come we are just finding out about this now??

There where only 2-3 people who reported the stomach problem. Most of it came from folks taking MORE capsules than the recommended dosage.

Since most folks insist on taking 2x-3x the recommended dosage, the Zinc will be cut by half to prevent any issues for them.

-BRR

Top Bottom