Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

My humor gets better, I just woke up from nap.. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt have a concern with this product, if there was some validity to backing up the combination of the 3 ingredients that are present in myogenx. I told you before, there would be new formula, and there is one coming out now.. :) If human studies were done, the upset stomach problem wouldnt have been an issue..

Am I suppose to believe a product is good or bad because someone posts a comment? Personally, Id have to try it out myself.. Im stuck in my mindframe, and there is no changing how I feel about it.. I told you before, its only my opinion, and I doubt my opinions are going to hurt his sales.. Arent people still buying it? Some people on here agree with me, some dont.. If I want increased libido, increased muscle tissue, increased strength, etc.. Ill just do 1g of test/week..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
My humor gets better, I just woke up from nap.. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt have a concern with this product, if there was some validity to backing up the combination of the 3 ingredients that are present in myogenx. I told you before, there would be new formula, and there is one coming out now.. :) If human studies were done, the upset stomach problem wouldnt have been an issue..

Am I suppose to believe a product is good or bad because someone posts a comment? Personally, Id have to try it out myself.. Im stuck in my mindframe, and there is no changing how I feel about it.. I told you before, its only my opinion, and I doubt my opinions are going to hurt his sales.. Arent people still buying it? Some people on here agree with me, some dont.. If I want increased libido, increased muscle tissue, increased strength, etc.. Ill just do 1g of test/week..

I hear what you are saying bro. If you don't have faith in it, then don't try it.

I was almost tempted to buy you a bottle out of my own pocket to test it (I can have you return it within 30-days for a refund if you didn't like it anyway) But I think that after putting this much effort into bashing something you know nothing about. You just wouldn't have the manstarch to take back your words, even if it was the best thing you ever tried.

Keep bumping the thread though, its only 33 views short of 3,000.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
I hear what you are saying bro. If you don't have faith in it, then don't try it.

I was almost tempted to buy you a bottle out of my own pocket to test it (I can have you return it within 30-days for a refund if you didn't like it anyway) But I think that after putting this much effort into bashing something you know nothing about. You just wouldn't have the manstarch to take back your words, even if it was the best thing you ever tried.

Keep bumping the thread though, its only 33 views short of 3,000.

-BRR

Buy me a bottle? How nice.. :) I appreciate the offer, but I would have to decline.. Yes, I admit Im not familiar at all with fadogia, but I am with all the others that claim the same things that myogenx does..

If I did try it, I would be 100% honest, and if I was wrong, wether you believe me or not, I would be the first to admit I was wrong. Id take it like a man, and keep my mouth shut from now on.. Well, maybe for a week anyways.. :)

2/3 of views were done by me, you and AR.. :)

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Buy me a bottle? How nice.. :) I appreciate the offer, but I would have to decline.. Yes, I admit Im not familiar at all with fadogia, but I am with all the others that claim the same things that myogenx does..

If I did try it, I would be 100% honest, and if I was wrong, wether you believe me or not, I would be the first to admit I was wrong. Id take it like a man, and keep my mouth shut from now on.. Well, maybe for a week anyways.. :)

2/3 of views were done by me, you and AR.. :)

Views are unique. You can reload the page as many times as you want. The number of views stays the same if you are loged in under the same account. If it was just me and AR being counted, then this thread would have 10k views. 20k if it counted yours. LOL.

No problem bro, just hang tight. Nothing ineffective can last long on the forums. People will always report back. Just give it some time for the reviews to fall in.

-BRR

lets keep this thread bumped! :)

I have another question, how come most of the users that are reporting feedback, only post results for 1 week? (just an observation)

ItalianMuscle27 said:
lets keep this thread bumped! :)

I have another question, how come most of the users that are reporting feedback, only post results for 1 week? (just an observation)

hmmm... You sure you read all of the feedback?
There are guys reporting on their second and third bottle already.

You are right though, the product is new and some people are just gettign their hands on it in the last week or so... Some of the guys that bought it at the start are reordering. Thats always a good sign.

PM me if you need links.

Here is a link to the product:
http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=829

-BRR

Top Bottom