Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyoGenX Result Thread

Weekly Update:
Saturday December 2 (Day 8), through Friday December 8 (Day 14) 2006

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I went away for a few days after school was out. I did take my MyoGenX with me and kept track of progress

Overall, I have seen no significant changes from my last post. I have noticed better energy levels overall and I would say my ball size is pretty much back to normal. My libido has not gone through the roof though but I have had morning wood every day and I didn’t have that before. I have not noticed any significant increase in semen when jacking off. I have not noticed any noticeable effect on my body composition (i.e. increased muscle mass) but I am not currently working out as I go in for hernia surgery soon.

I do plan on discontinuing MyoGenX this Saturday and want to have my system clean from all supplements prior to surgery and I have not decided when I will go back on. I did increase the dose to four caps per day on Saturday.

On another note (and in reply to some of the anti/pro-supplement posts above & a PM) I did some searching for purchasing Fadogia Agrestis in bulk but it is not readily available. I have two professors who are from Nigeria and have solid business contacts in Nigeria and they are going to look into it. Neither of them heard of it but they were interested in it.

justinjones1963 said:
On a final note I was wearing a belt when deadlifting and doing squats. Just when you think you take care of all of the precautions shit like this happens :worried:

The real kicker is my lifting budy (who doesn't use gear) got a damn hernia doing squats the week after. There must be something in the water at the gym I work out at :rolleyes:

Weight belts take pressure off your lower back by increasing the pressure on your abdominals. If you are cinching that belt too tight that will definitely make you a risk for a hernia.

I got one about 10 years ago, stopped using weight belts and never had another problem.

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Trib, dosnt work, and neither does the horny goat weed..

Ive been very happy with a trib supplement "Tribuloid" by goliath labs.

Definitely increased my libido big time after a few days, but it leveled off after 3 weeks or so. Still I was always hornier when on than when off it.

Worked way better than cabergoline in that area for me.

I dont think Trib increases test levels, it plays with some other libido sensitive chem levels though.

ItalianMuscle27 said:
My comments may have been a little bit out of line, for one I never tried the stuff, but I was basically speaking from my personal experience from past herbs/supplements that were suppose to increase erections, libido, etc.. I just heard a new ad the other day on the radio, something claiming to increase sensation, ejaculation, libido, and make it much harder.. I laughed to myself..

If myogenx is the next best thing, Im ok with it.. I would just like to see results on paper, tests done, proving this stuff is really raising base test levels 200% in humans! I just find it strange, this hasnt been done pryor to releasing it. Maybe it has, just the results were not what was expected..

+1
Pretty much how I feel about it.
But im a sucker so I bought a bottle :)
Will try it here next week I think.

KD1 said:
Ive been very happy with a trib supplement "Tribuloid" by goliath labs.

Definitely increased my libido big time after a few days, but it leveled off after 3 weeks or so. Still I was always hornier when on than when off it.

Worked way better than cabergoline in that area for me.

I dont think Trib increases test levels, it plays with some other libido sensitive chem levels though.

It doesnt, and that has already been proven.. Ive tried em all bro, none work! That is why I am skeptical, that is all. Actually, Im not skeptical..I just dont buy it.. I dont see how companies like muscletech can spend millions on research and producing supplements, than someone come along with a supplement, with no proven human studies, probably only researched on the net for a month, and say it increases natural test levels 200%. I didnt get that from the study I read..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
It doesnt, and that has already been proven.. Ive tried em all bro, none work! That is why I am skeptical, that is all. Actually, Im not skeptical..I just dont buy it.. I dont see how companies like muscletech can spend millions on research and producing supplements, than someone come along with a supplement, with no proven human studies, probably only researched on the net for a month, and say it increases natural test levels 200%. I didnt get that from the study I read..

LOL….. I agree bro..

Like I have said before… Be very wary of the supplements that make crazy ass claims or promise unbelievable results or “steroid like results”.. Guess what???

ONLY STEROIDS GIVE STEROID LIKE RESULTS!!!!!

Taoiron

ItalianMuscle27 said:

What study did you read? Did you have access to the full study, or only the abstract?

Also, being skeptical is one thing...saying "I'll never believe it works" as you have said ("I'll never change my mind") isn't being skeptical...it's being ignorant.

Anthony Roberts said:
What study did you read? Did you have access to the full study, or only the abstract?

Also, being skeptical is one thing...saying "I'll never believe it works" as you have said ("I'll never change my mind") isn't being skeptical...it's being ignorant.

I believe it was on winipedia or however you spell it.. What is link to full study or the abstract??

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I believe it was on winipedia or however you spell it.. What is link to full study or the abstract??

I'm sorry. I'm not following you on this. Can you post the information you have on fadogia aggrestis, and cite where it's from?

there are always going to be guys who waste their hard earned money on bullshit supplements that promise incredible results..................these companies and products bank on "first timers'..........guys who believe they can get steroid like results from bullshit products, then they realize they wasted their money and don't buy it again. I'd love to see the statistics on "repeat" buyers of these "herbs"

200% increase.....just isn't going to happen. maybe in a lab rat in a 3rd world country....right right

Top Bottom