Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My WTF face ***pic***

I LOVE Mac makeup. I get everything, but my powder from there. I am addicted to the eye shadows. I have a black sparkly one. :)

Oh girl then you got to get the one from this collection cinderfella OMG amazing all 4 of them are they are mineralized and made for going out!

You are a bad influence!! I am going to have to make a trip to the mall this weekend now. Thanks! :D

DO IT!!! I am a makeup addict you have no idea. I was not going to buy anything from style black but with MAC`s back 2 mac program I got the 4 eyeshadows all for free cause I brought in 24empty containers!

DO IT!!! I am a makeup addict you have no idea. I was not going to buy anything from style black but with MAC`s back 2 mac program I got the 4 eyeshadows all for free cause I brought in 24empty containers!

I have like 8 empty containers I need to return. I think I only have enough for a lipstick with that.

I have like 8 empty containers I need to return. I think I only have enough for a lipstick with that.

If you got to a free standing MAC store you can get an eyeshadow only counters in Nordies etc give lipsticks. Technically according to the program I should have gotten the eyeshadows cause there mineralized more expensive but I got to that store and spend a lot often so they tend to bend the rules a little. ;)

It is 6 containers you need at the store they will give you an eyeshadow or a lip product depends on the makeup artist how nice they are you might also get the minralized eyeshadow for free.

I know all the dudes are looking at my boobs but do my eyes look more blue or green in that pic

Green fo sho.

Also, non-wtf face > wtf face.

Top Bottom