Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My wife left me...

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
...for the weekend, that is. Bachlorette party in Vegas. Going to a few parties this weekend. Took a day off of work tomorrow so I can run a whole bunch of errands I have been meaning to for a while.

Just a heads up.

What does everyone else do when their S/O leaves town?
 
id do the same thing. trust me ive bounced at a few of those parties and the women are worse then men.
 
75th said:
...for the weekend, that is. Bachlorette party in Vegas. Going to a few parties this weekend. Took a day off of work tomorrow so I can run a whole bunch of errands I have been meaning to for a while.

Just a heads up.

What does everyone else do when their S/O leaves town?


i go with her... she asks..
 
SpyWizard said:
i go with her... she asks..
I wouldnt want to go to a bachlorette party with a bunch of chicks drinking out of straws shaped like penile.

But thats me.
 
My wife was gone for a week a few weeks back.
I repainted the outside of the house ( kinda faded a bit from the florida sun),trimmed trees,did yard work then just just chilled out and ordered a pizza. I also watched movies that I like to watch. In other wards it was a PREDATOR,RAWDEAL,REDHEAT,COMMANDO WEEK BABY!!!
 
Id buy a lot of lube and have a pornathon all weekend
 
Most dudes run to the strip club with their homies when the wife is away.
 
silverstar1025 said:
Most dudes run to the strip club with their homies when the wife is away.


strip clubs are overrated. i worked in one for a year and a half and the things i found out about the girls made my outlook on them even worse than before. i never liked them, nothing is real, they lie and when your out of money (or you stop giving it to them) your done. i never did get it.
 
bigmann245 said:
strip clubs are overrated. i worked in one for a year and a half and the things i found out about the girls made my outlook on them even worse than before. i never liked them, nothing is real, they lie and when your out of money (or you stop giving it to them) your done. i never did get it.

Yeah they all tell the same stories " I am in college and it's the only reason I am dancing" lol
 
silverstar1025 said:
Yeah they all tell the same stories " I am in college and it's the only reason I am dancing" lol


yup and some of them really are i have to give them that. but no matter who it was they always are on some sort of drug. and most of them ARE single moms.
 
bigmann245 said:
strip clubs are overrated. i worked in one for a year and a half and the things i found out about the girls made my outlook on them even worse than before. i never liked them, nothing is real, they lie and when your out of money (or you stop giving it to them) your done. i never did get it.
lol? they dont give lapdances for free....
 
MightyMouse69 said:
most are very nice and friendly.

I didn't say there weren't nice and cool just saying they all have the same talk and issues.
 
I usually end up getting a huge steak and watch movies she doesn't like with the volume turned up. She always has the damn tv so low.
 
silverstar1025 said:
I didn't say there weren't nice and cool just saying they all have the same talk and issues.


yes they actually do, but the majority of the time its self inflicted. "oh im a single mom because i got wasted after work and slept with some asshole." or something like that. they are very nice girls but serious baggage. i tried helping them but i always said you cant help someone that will not help themselves.
 
SublimeZM said:
lol? they dont give lapdances for free....


well when you start going to strip clubs when your old enough you will see exactly what i mean. i never paid for lap dances btw, i never had too.
 
bigmann245 said:
well when you start going to strip clubs when your old enough you will see exactly what i mean. i never paid for lap dances btw, i never had too.
i mean, iv heard stories...like they tell you youre cute, like you, etc.

my one friend who definately is NOT cute but looks rich: a girl sat on his lap and hes like "uhm im not gunan buy a lapdance", and shes like 'well your real cute im just gunna sit here for a while"
 
75th said:
...for the weekend, that is. Bachlorette party in Vegas. Going to a few parties this weekend. Took a day off of work tomorrow so I can run a whole bunch of errands I have been meaning to for a while.

Just a heads up.

What does everyone else do when their S/O leaves town?

work lol

When I was younger I would go out and party. Now I have so much crap to do I catch up.
 
75th said:
...for the weekend, that is. Bachlorette party in Vegas. Going to a few parties this weekend. Took a day off of work tomorrow so I can run a whole bunch of errands I have been meaning to for a while.

Just a heads up.

What does everyone else do when their S/O leaves town?
She's cheating on you.
 
when Im gone Im pretty sure lumberg sleeps all day and doesnt pick up after himself
then when I come home, the house is a mess and he's done nothing

last weekend when i was out of town though, he went to an alumni party in the area
 
Smurfy said:
when Im gone Im pretty sure lumberg sleeps all day and doesnt pick up after himself
then when I come home, the house is a mess and he's done nothing

last weekend when i was out of town though, he went to an alumni party in the area

Well when he's gone, you eat a box of Twinkies and Ding Dongs further increasing the size of your ass, so it all works out pretty even.
 
Smurfy said:
i eat when he's here so its kind of irrelevant

I eat because I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy because I eat.
 
75th said:
...for the weekend, that is. Bachlorette party in Vegas. Going to a few parties this weekend. Took a day off of work tomorrow so I can run a whole bunch of errands I have been meaning to for a while.

Just a heads up.

What does everyone else do when their S/O leaves town?


So when does her video hit the internet? Can you post a link for us?

:)
 
milo hobgoblin said:
So when does her video hit the internet? Can you post a link for us?

:)
Im being sure to keep an eye out.

I hear shes pretty good in the sack.
 
From the Quote "I'd sell the house and move."

Funniest thing I've ever read.
 
Top Bottom