Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weird addiction struck again...

nope - for some reason; and it was random - we decided we're waiting for 10 dates. Which is fine, I don't think I'll end up seeing him that long - so the number is good. He's nice, just not enough of my type.

What's your type? Because I'm the kind of guy that likes to fuck before the first date. Is that more your type? :D

nope - for some reason; and it was random - we decided we're waiting for 10 dates. Which is fine, I don't think I'll end up seeing him that long - so the number is good. He's nice, just not enough of my type.

I've banged hundreds of chicks that weren't my type. Well, maybe the were, I didn't stick around long enough to find out. I do know that I genuinely disliked some of them, but sex is sex It's damn hard for them to be a bitch with my dick in their mouth.... just sayin

10 dates huh. Any guy who takes that deal is a fricken wuss loser. Tell you what I'd do if I was you, get him to take you someplace nice that you want to go to, restaurant, club, etc. Then if you think he's hot, get him to eat your pussy and then I'd climb on top of him and get myself off, just incase he's terrible in bed. THEN, tell him that you "Just want to be friends". That way, he won't give a shit and neither will you. lolo

You need to think more like a man...

Top Bottom