Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weird addiction struck again...

keep us posted about what the wife says Does she normally get mad?

wifey pissed?

I'll let you know when I confess later today... I hope she'll be OK with it, and it's good timing... I'm just about finished with her new remodeled bathroom ;) .

I'm not bringing it home... Going to go stick it in another place until it looks nice enough to show it to her. She's OK with my 5 Toyota Diesels, and a Cadillac Diesel, so what's one more, LOL....

I used to own a 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88. It had a 5.7 diesel engine, I loved that boat man! Sounded so cool.

At least you dont have to smog it lol
you should pull out that pingin papper weight and put in a nice 383 srtoker motor with a fat ass cam ;)

I love that clatter. Actually I've never heard a V6 Diesel, but the Cadillac Diesels sound like a Caterpillar tractor. That motor is quite different from the 350 V8 Diesel, so I can't wait to see how it behaves.

That's a really rare engine, and was only sold from '84-'85. Plus as rare as the engine is, the few I've heard of for sale were in Cadillacs and Olds Cutlasses.

Definitely worthless junk to most people, but weird enough that I like them :goof: .

Charles

Let us know how well it does on mileage. I was quite impressed when I saw the "0 plus MPG" claims in the ebay ad. ;)

Based on other Diesels I have, I'd guess 30 city and 45 hwy. That's a fairly lightweight car (about 3400 lbs, if I'm correct). The 80s Rabbits and Corollas with Diesel got in the 45-55 range, and the big-body GM V8 Diesel cars got in the mid-high 20s-30-ish hwy.

Charles

That's quite an odd "addiction"... I'm thinking addiction like... dark chocolate (me!). I was at a nice casual 3rd date last night sitting on the beach, happened to have some chocolate with me (crazy I know) - and the guy tells me he doesn't like chocolate - I'm like wtf? You don't like chocolate?

you shoulda stuck it up your vajay jay and said, "What about now?"

you shoulda stuck it up your vajay jay and said, "What about now?"

nope - for some reason; and it was random - we decided we're waiting for 10 dates. Which is fine, I don't think I'll end up seeing him that long - so the number is good. He's nice, just not enough of my type.

nope - for some reason; and it was random - we decided we're waiting for 10 dates. Which is fine, I don't think I'll end up seeing him that long - so the number is good. He's nice, just not enough of my type.

Is this hush puppy dude? My husband doesnt like chocolate either(or candy/sweets).... what a weirdo ;)

Top Bottom