Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weird addiction struck again...

kx250rider

We all have weaknesses. I'm addicted to weird Diesel cars. I'm sharing this on EF before my wife finds out :argue: ... Guess who the winning bidder is?

Buick : Century: eBay Motors (item 230514380204 end time Aug-31-10 10:25:46 PDT)

I need it like a hole in the head, but it's rare enough that I doubt I'd get a chance to have one in restorable shape in the future. My '82 Cadillac Eldorado 5.7 V8 Diesel is looking lonely, and it needs a little V6 4.3 Diesel Buick to keep it company, I guess.

Charles

Yep, I'm the victim (Ooops; I mean winner!!!). Going to go pick it up as soon as Thursday, or if not, after Labor Day...

Charles

I used to own a 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88. It had a 5.7 diesel engine, I loved that boat man! Sounded so cool.

That's quite an odd "addiction"... I'm thinking addiction like... dark chocolate (me!). I was at a nice casual 3rd date last night sitting on the beach, happened to have some chocolate with me (crazy I know) - and the guy tells me he doesn't like chocolate - I'm like wtf? You don't like chocolate?

At least you dont have to smog it lol
you should pull out that pingin papper weight and put in a nice 383 srtoker motor with a fat ass cam ;)

Top Bottom