Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My week 4 pics.

Mr. Las Vegas said:
Is this a joke?

Without a pic to back you up this is a flame on yourself!

Anyway. You have great size. I'm curious though are you doing any super high rep sets like higher than 30 reps on your bi's. You may be lacking the red muscle tissue to provide oxygen to the white tissue. If you include a super high rep at least every third workout this will provide a good base to grow some killer guns.

One other thought would be that you are training your back in such a fashion that you are over training bi's. If this is true do back and bi's as far apart as possible.

Tuna Guy said:
Dont know jack shit about bodybuilding but you look decent mate.

Gyno milker - why such high reps?

High reps grow red tissue low reps white tissue. You need both to grow.

Gyno-milker, you may be right. I have in the past trained bis on the same day as back, however the programme I am currently on splits them up. Back is on one day and arms are another (bi&tri) so maybe this is why I am starting to see some growth. About six weeks ago when I came off my short cycle they were 16. So they have grown an inch. Hopefully if this is the reason, I can get them to catch up and balace my physique some more over the next 4 months or so.

I have never really tried that high rep on arms stuff. Sounds like it may be worth a try. Did you use it just for bis or tris as well? How many sets do you aim for? Do you still do some heavy sets in the workout or have a day when you just go high reps only? More info please - I'd like to try this.

Big Bald 1 - with all due respect, this is the real no bullshit world my friend. When people claim to have 22" arms and 5% bodyfat on here they are 99% of the time full of shit. Even pros only go down to 5% for a few days of the year. I have built up on shit genetics and have worked damned hard, so I am proud of my accomplishments. Please be aware these photos are as I am bulking, were taken in my front room, with no special lighting, no tan, no oils, no dieting down.

hey sm,

good work bro...especially w/ someone that's 6'1"...as a tall one myself,i know how hard it is to pack on "quality" muscle,since we have longer limbs!in any case,awesome back spread,great symmetry,great chest and a firm waist.

as for constructive criticism,reduce that waist even more and get rid of those love handles and i can just imagine your back's width...JUST BEAUTIFUL.the arm issue as you are well aware,but judging from your statements,you're on your way.concentrate on the sweep on your legs(more mass) to obtain the awesome hour-glass physique...seeing as how you will be competing.always keep in mind bf% sharpness(diet)...this will separate the boys from the men when it comes time to compete...

Looking good StrengthM.

Can't see your legs that well though. Legs are my best bit but everyone seems to concentrate on what their upper body is doing. Never mind, one day you'll have legs as good as mine - I can see the three heads in my quads and I'm only @ 16% bf. Your abs are there though - mine have never really come out, YET!

I am having to do high reps for arms because I am having trouble with f/arm pain again. This happens when all my other weights go up and my arms seem to have to catch up.

How many sets do you do for arms?

Top Bottom