Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My view on needto's product X

Update,at the moment all my lifts are getting easier,at the moment i rate this product a 9,if i break my squat record for my age next week ,i'll give it a 10 ,veins are popping out everywhere

another thing i've noticed last week a young lady (total stranger) saw me in the store the other day ,i glanced up saw her smile ,i smiled back ,i caught up to her at the checkout counter,she said "hi! how are you today" after that we started small talk,this i thought was a random experience ,then this week 2 female hospital employees did the same thing,so needto whats in this stuff phormones?Its attracting women like bees to a flower.

today i have passed my max by at least 10-15lbs on everything ,thats about it so far,still have a bunch of caps to take :)

Update,at the moment all my lifts are getting easier,at the moment i rate this product a 9,if i break my squat record for my age next week ,i'll give it a 10 ,veins are popping out everywhere

another thing i've noticed last week a young lady (total stranger) saw me in the store the other day ,i glanced up saw her smile ,i smiled back ,i caught up to her at the checkout counter,she said "hi! how are you today" after that we started small talk,this i thought was a random experience ,then this week 2 female hospital employees did the same thing,so needto whats in this stuff phormones?Its attracting women like bees to a flower.
Radar you sexy beast you, you get them young chicks big guy. PS pics or it never happened.

I am so ready to train today,right now i feel one workout scession isn't enough,i am so revved
well ...3pm will be here soon enough,just got thru doing 25 minutes of morning cardio which was a breeze as usual,this product looks very promising

Top Bottom