Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My view on needto's product X

This weekend for reasons beyond my control i could not take product X sat & sun ,I will resume tomorrow morning,i hope this does not affect my training routine.............stay tuned...it's getting close to "showtime"

I'm on the edge of my seat bro!

Today i feel really good, i swear i'm gonna destory everything i touch in the gym today.
i'm going for 150% today
Just did 30 minutes of morning cardio that was a breeze,and pounded down a protein shake afterwards,I even doubled the scoops :)

Lol! I'm not sure i even made a bio about myself,just bits and pieces here and there,I first started lifting at 17,around 20year of age,at a skinny 118lbs,i was impressed with the way bodybuilders looked that i wanted to become one, i bought my first dumbell set from sears,The plastic kind you fill with sand,eventually i bought some iron plates to add more weight unknown to me that the bar was hollow,yep! it broke on me doing bench presses,when the right side broke everything went to the left including me..:)
after that ordeal I bought a Weider Cast iron bar and 210 lbs of plates,well after about a year of heavy use i bent that bar also,so shucks it looked like i would have to joing a gym, Coffees gym was my first stop,The jones bro's trained there as well,D. was training for the olympics,until fate stepped in and he blew out his knee on the clean & jerk,I had lots of motivation there,this gave me fuel for my workouts,to make a long story I still had an urge to have my own gym,so reading the classifieds one day I found a gym that went out of business, I wound up buying 50% of the stuff listed,after going to a self storage warehouse and loading up a Uhaul with machines (some had 300pounds of weights on them,(YORK,and 2 olympic York bars)yeah i had to load those,not to mention 10 50lb plates,20 45lb plates ,and a load of 35,25,10,5's more than i could count not to mention dumbells from 2&1/2 up to 150lbs ,after i got home i had to unload that stuff because i rented the uhaul for one day,good thing i was in shape because it was a mega job.
so today i spend my time training ,and training others,i actually have free membership in my town at two other gyms where i tain a few members,its something i enjoy, and the stares i get even at my age are priceless,i will be celbrating my 59th birthday in Dec,I know i have left out tons of details,but to go into all of them would take a few days,but this is my story and how i got started,today I take my satifaction farther by helping those here on elite.
I hope you enjoyed some bits and pieces about me :)
Peace
RADAR

Damn bro, that's some legendary prehistoric shit!! :evil:

I'm sure people on here apreciate your help big man!

Today i feel really good, i swear i'm gonna destory everything i touch in the gym today.
i'm going for 150% today
Just did 30 minutes of morning cardio that was a breeze,and pounded down a protein shake afterwards,I even doubled the scoops :)

awesome news!~!

Well i broke down last night and took 2 capsules, (i was supposed to take 2 in the AM and 2 in the pm) so couriousity got the best of me,one hr after taking i got an entense woody,other than that nothing else happened.I took the reg Recommended dosage today.No changes.stay tuned. :)

The woody was because you thought of me!

ahahahaha:D

I gave it 200% yesterday and killed that Shit! My lifts were up,the first thing that went thru my mind was did anyone get the licence number of that dump truck that ran over me?
I definetely have veins running down both arms & legs,Just about half way through with the product, looking really good!

DB My brother is fine ...thank you,i'll tell him you said hello :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom