Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My view on needto's product X

Thanks for following me guys,as Needto says my computer is down at the moment ,I have this on to use for one evening so i'm catching up quick.update on this product is it seem this week the weights seem lighter ,it could be all in my head,i will know for sure next week when i pound the super heavy plates on.......:)

Radar my man man how are things going???

Also can you please give us a Bio About your self. I think its beena long time since many of us heard the whole radar story. Your age, history, and as much about your self as you can my friend. There is a tone of new members coming into ef who do not know the EF legend of RADAR!!!! A little ef history class to if you got the time.

Lol! I'm not sure i even made a bio about myself,just bits and pieces here and there,I first started lifting at 17,around 20year of age,at a skinny 118lbs,i was impressed with the way bodybuilders looked that i wanted to become one, i bought my first dumbell set from sears,The plastic kind you fill with sand,eventually i bought some iron plates to add more weight unknown to me that the bar was hollow,yep! it broke on me doing bench presses,when the right side broke everything went to the left including me..:)
after that ordeal I bought a Weider Cast iron bar and 210 lbs of plates,well after about a year of heavy use i bent that bar also,so shucks it looked like i would have to joing a gym, Coffees gym was my first stop,The jones bro's trained there as well,D. was training for the olympics,until fate stepped in and he blew out his knee on the clean & jerk,I had lots of motivation there,this gave me fuel for my workouts,to make a long story I still had an urge to have my own gym,so reading the classifieds one day I found a gym that went out of business, I wound up buying 50% of the stuff listed,after going to a self storage warehouse and loading up a Uhaul with machines (some had 300pounds of weights on them,(YORK,and 2 olympic York bars)yeah i had to load those,not to mention 10 50lb plates,20 45lb plates ,and a load of 35,25,10,5's more than i could count not to mention dumbells from 2&1/2 up to 150lbs ,after i got home i had to unload that stuff because i rented the uhaul for one day,good thing i was in shape because it was a mega job.
so today i spend my time training ,and training others,i actually have free membership in my town at two other gyms where i tain a few members,its something i enjoy, and the stares i get even at my age are priceless,i will be celbrating my 59th birthday in Dec,I know i have left out tons of details,but to go into all of them would take a few days,but this is my story and how i got started,today I take my satifaction farther by helping those here on elite.
I hope you enjoyed some bits and pieces about me :)
Peace
RADAR

Damn that is a great mini bio radar. Thanks for sharing bro.

Yeah, it was, I feel like we have gotten closer :p

Hope this supp X is workin well for you! :)

an update, I havn't had the time to train as of monday i got a call from the AFB where my brother works ,thwy had to rush him to the trama ward so i have been tied up with that. hopefilly an updaye will come friday or mon.
so please bear with me

an update ,my reps are definetely up next week we will see what i max out at,good stuff so far.

This weekend for reasons beyond my control i could not take product X sat & sun ,I will resume tomorrow morning,i hope this does not affect my training routine.............stay tuned...it's getting close to "showtime"

Top Bottom