Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

Monstro says as long as you don't over-train certain muscle groups you are fine with a five-day split

the guys are right
biceps are 2 small muscles. you don't need to spend much time on them unless you want to show off

I would honestly stick to 20 sets maximum don't even try to get 22
Okay I’m getting close, does programming look good? I think the 5 day is the only way to spread things out without cramming it in. Take the weekend off to recover and keep my cardio going.

I also have a 4 day scenario going but am wondering if it’s enough to grow.

So I have Triceps 2 times a week and biceps once.
Wednesday is heavy back, Tuesday and Friday chest emphasis, legs Monday and Thursday.
I have no set total greater than 20, I can cut as necessary. I have reviewed with Steve and he' pretty much said the same thing as you guys, I just needed clarification to better grasp how to structure. I plan to tweak exercises during this program and into the next cycle.

Here is a copy of what I am looking to follow for six weeks then I will create another 6 week plan with some different exercises. I will take pictures the Day I start the next cycle and post one every 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the support and awesome feedback.

1711573574931.png

So I have Triceps 2 times a week and biceps once.
Wednesday is heavy back, Tuesday and Friday chest emphasis, legs Monday and Thursday.
I have no set total greater than 20, I can cut as necessary. I have reviewed with Steve and he' pretty much said the same thing as you guys, I just needed clarification to better grasp how to structure. I plan to tweak exercises during this program and into the next cycle.

Here is a copy of what I am looking to follow for six weeks then I will create another 6 week plan with some different exercises. I will take pictures the Day I start the next cycle and post one every 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the support and awesome feedback.

View attachment 142988
Nice training and update

Top Bottom