Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

Monstro says as long as you don't over-train certain muscle groups you are fine with a five-day split

the guys are right
biceps are 2 small muscles. you don't need to spend much time on them unless you want to show off

I would honestly stick to 20 sets maximum don't even try to get 22
Okay I’m getting close, does programming look good? I think the 5 day is the only way to spread things out without cramming it in. Take the weekend off to recover and keep my cardio going.

I also have a 4 day scenario going but am wondering if it’s enough to grow.

your biceps and triceps don't need much volume to have growth
So working them once per week should be fine and then swap out exercises.

So I have Triceps 2 times a week and biceps once.
Wednesday is heavy back, Tuesday and Friday chest emphasis, legs Monday and Thursday.
I have no set total greater than 20, I can cut as necessary. I have reviewed with Steve and he' pretty much said the same thing as you guys, I just needed clarification to better grasp how to structure. I plan to tweak exercises during this program and into the next cycle.

Here is a copy of what I am looking to follow for six weeks then I will create another 6 week plan with some different exercises. I will take pictures the Day I start the next cycle and post one every 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the support and awesome feedback.

1711573574931.png

So I have Triceps 2 times a week and biceps once.
Wednesday is heavy back, Tuesday and Friday chest emphasis, legs Monday and Thursday.
I have no set total greater than 20, I can cut as necessary. I have reviewed with Steve and he' pretty much said the same thing as you guys, I just needed clarification to better grasp how to structure. I plan to tweak exercises during this program and into the next cycle.

Here is a copy of what I am looking to follow for six weeks then I will create another 6 week plan with some different exercises. I will take pictures the Day I start the next cycle and post one every 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the support and awesome feedback.

View attachment 142988
Nice training and update

Top Bottom