Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

I rest more than most people and my gains are off the charts.
And you said the same thing to me as I was crashing and burning, eat better, less reps etc.
I’m doing 8-9 exercises now 3 sets on average and anywhere from 5-8 reps, have a few that are still 10-12 which leads me to believe I need to add weight to reduce reps. My squats are gonna hit close to 300lbs before I even start anything new and once I do that gonna be a 8 week thing with no extra month add ons or jumping straight a cutter, back cruise. I’m on 4 days and off 3 for this program, I’m curious to see how I respond.
My goal is to increase to 4-5 sets 5-7 reps each once on cycle.

Your log is awesome man, I’m liking the fasted cardio, I’m gonna get a wind bike for the garage because jogging in high humidity is awful, I grew up doing that in Houston and Port Arthur it sucked now I’m in Tennessee reliving my suffering as an adult😂

Hey guys, I need a new belt, I’ve been running an old school leather rogue and while new it was stiff and felt supportive now the edges feel soft and I’m having a time trying to cinch it down.
Are gym reapers garbage? Any suggestions? Stick with an original fastener or a cam fastener which seems easier and quicker to take on and off.
Thank you

I don't use a Belt I'm not a big fan of it
I had inigual hernia surgery last year, I healed fast with peptides but don’t want a repeat performance. I want the additional core bracing and piece of mind.

Bros mobster knows a lot about belts he does power lifting he'll help you
I’ll wait to see what he says or I’ll reach out, thank you!

Top Bottom