Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My transgender friend is freaking me out..

blueta2 said:
I just went on her facebook and saw some weird shit!
The day she signed up is the only day I went to her profile until today.
She's signed up to BDSM (bondage) groups and her profile is laden with pics of lesbian woman kissing and or tied up and hot women sending her msg'es.

I never knew she was into women, I thought she was into men.

I feel uncomfortable now........should I be or am I being silly?

Why would her sexual preference have anything to do with your friendship?

That's silly, blueta.

I get being a little "tmi" on the whole thing...I don't usually care to know the details of my friends kinks but if I did - well that's their thing. Bondage is pretty tame as far as kinks go, anyway.

women into women, even BDSM trannys, who'd a thunk it. Guess he was a lesbian the whole time huhhh. lol

squatmonkey said:
Im confused,but I quess he/she is too.

Feeling like you're a different gender and sexual preference don't need to be intertwined. She may even lean toward prefering men but finds pursuing women less complicated. I would imagine a lesbian or a bisexual woman would probably be more forgiving about the transgender thing.

blueta2 said:
I just went on her facebook and saw some weird shit!
The day she signed up is the only day I went to her profile until today.
She's signed up to BDSM (bondage) groups and her profile is laden with pics of lesbian woman kissing and or tied up and hot women sending her msg'es.

I never knew she was into women, I thought she was into men.

I feel uncomfortable now........should I be or am I being silly?
She's cheating on you.

:lmao:

j/k I think I would be uncomfortable that she didn't tell me and then obviously wanted to "feel me out" by giving me her myspace link.

I caught one guy I know crossdressing. I laughed. Still liked him and it didn't change my opinion of him. He was and is a good bro.

We all have secrets. I admire your transgendered friend for not hiding it. It takes more strength to reveal our inner desires than it does to hide them.

nefertiti said:
Why would her sexual preference have anything to do with your friendship?

That's silly, blueta.

I get being a little "tmi" on the whole thing...I don't usually care to know the details of my friends kinks but if I did - well that's their thing. Bondage is pretty tame as far as kinks go, anyway.

I never said her sex. pref has anything to do with my friendship. Please, I'm far from ignorant. I'm 42 and have lived a few lifetimes!

My gay friends don't even announce their kinky lifestyles on Facebook.
She's a VP to one of the wealthy companies in Canada so I think she needs to use some discretion when making a facebook page. Her being so open about it is what's freaking me out. A little too weird for me

Top Bottom