Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

lifts still looking strong in here... killed those deficit pulls...

...what kind of supplements you using now a days?

GEAR, N2KTS, wheytobuildmuscle, powerchews, n2burn, skeletal balm and n2-stim

oh and I started using N2-shampoo, that has really boosted my strength

LOL just kidding

I take a protein shake made of whey protein and egg whites post workout, and occassionally I fit in a shake somewere on rest days. I always get some real food in with my shake meals though.

Last time I bought my protein powder there was a cheap creatine mono powder on offer and I bought some, so I started taking that at 1tsp per day too.

No other supps. Just food :chomp:

how about you?

Nice work em!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Good work EM ....keep it up bro.

thanks

been thinking quite a bit about my training and how to get it going again. My progress on the squat and deadlift went pretty well for the first half of this year but slowed right down to a standstill. My bench gains have been few and far between I really need to improve my bench technique so that's just a work in progress.

So I decided to start pulling from a deficit for my deadlifts. As for squatting Im thinking about buying some knee wraps to feel out heavier weights and try to get past this plateau. Not certain but thats one idea I had. I've also been stretching my adductors and hips out a bit lately because I think if I had the flexibility to squat a bit wider but still keep good form I could squeeze a bit more strength out.

Im also looking at new ways to fit more food in throughout the day without having to force feed too much, that should help with everything.

Very interested in seeing what you come up with bro. I have been looking at wraps myself. I had to do my squats like you did your bench. My form wasn't terrible but it really needed work. So I forced myself to drop back on weight and gradually rebuild and I am at a sticking point at the moment. I have a difficult time when I do my squats too wide due to flexibility, but I feel like I can push more weight when wider. So keep us updated on this bro.

I've found that good morsnings in the 8-10 rep range really help me get my squat up. Everyone's different though.

The other idea I had was to start using bands with my squat. I have a pair of the lightest ones so they would probably work quite well.

Going to a big party later so was pushed for time and I knew nutrition later this evening would be sub-optimal to say the least haha

So just did assistance work tonight. Good pre party pump haha.

Top Bottom