Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Yohimburn....(condensed)

yohimbine hcl does not contain salicylates. you can get yohimbine hcl powder from www.anabolicfitness.net

i will look and see what might be a good set of carriers in your case.. but... looking over the list ???

the page says that once you are familiar with your disease that you may introduce some salicylates to see if they change your condition. the peppermint oil may be OK. let me think about it.. will get back to you..

Macro,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You really know your stuff! You knew EXACTLY what I was talking about and what my concerns are. I am in complete and utter awe!

If you can think of a better carrier than lanolin or mineral oil, I defer to your good advice. I know I can handle internal salycylates now - and small amounts topically (face/neck). I've had some bad reactions to sunblock over large areas of the skin - so i think I want to wait another couple of months before I start experimenting with peppermint oil. I think I can use olive oil though - I'll have to check. Probably safer than peppermint even if I don't get the circulatory stimulation peppermint provides. Could do internal niacin at the same time?

I'm about 90% better right now - even able to workout again after being barely functional throughout the summer. So, I don't want to lose any ground here.

Thanks for the link! You are an ANGEL!

Fawn

Fawnmarie,

its a tough condition to deal with.. lets see what we can find to increase penetration(but choices are limited)..
perhaps we can find a non aloe based HMW polysacchride gel..

macrophage69alpha said:
you can get yohimbine hcl powder from www.anabolicfitness.net

Hey macro, you mind answering this question?

Would I be able to have a doctor prescribe Yohimbine HCL powder? I ask cause I once saw in on the Walgreen’s (or a different drugstore site) but of course now I can't find it.

Would he be able to just prescribe say, 4 grams of the powder? If he would be able to, can you get it just at a regular pharmacy or a "compounding pharmacy"?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have looked elsewhere and found nothing. Thanks.

EngiCream

EngiCream said:

Hey macro, you mind answering this question? NO :p

Would I be able to have a doctor prescribe Yohimbine HCL powder? NO

I ask cause I once saw in on the Walgreen’s (or a different drugstore site) but of course now I can't find it. IT WAS PROBABLY YOHIMBE BARK POWDER.

Would he be able to just prescribe say, 4 grams of the powder? NO, IT IS PRESCRIBED BY TABLET If he would be able to, can you get it just at a regular pharmacy or a "compounding pharmacy"? NO, IT IS NOT COMPOUNDED.. IT IS ALL MADE BY MANUFACTURER.. IT IS NOT A COMPOUNDED ITEM.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have looked elsewhere and found nothing. Thanks.
YOHIMBINE HCL IS AVAILABLE AT THE SITE ABOVE.. YOU CAN ALSO GET IT FOR RESEARCH FROM SOME COMPANIES BUT COST IS COMPARABLE (IF THEY WILL SELL IT TO YOU)

EngiCream

MB,

Well, the only "oil" I could find that's kosher for me is soybean oil. Is this of any use?

Am not chemically minded to know anything about the gel, but am prepared to learn.

There are some commercially prepared lotions and oils I can use - with these be sufficient - or would they just sit on top of the skin?

Would straight water be an option?

Fawn

fawnmarie said:
MB,

Well, the only "oil" I could find that's kosher for me is soybean oil. Is this of any use?

Am not chemically minded to know anything about the gel, but am prepared to learn.

There are some commercially prepared lotions and oils I can use - with these be sufficient - or would they just sit on top of the skin?

Would straight water be an option?

Fawn

water is an option.. though not a good one.. there are some commercial preps that may be OK.. give me a couple days :)

how long does it usually take for all of the water retention to go away after conclusion of a yohimburn cycle??? Its been 1 wk and ahalf since conclusion of my yohimburn cycle and im still holding some water on places that i applied the yohimburn especially the face and pecs. I was jus wondering if anyone had an idea of how long it takes???

sonny,

what other supps are you taking?
how long since last DNP cap and last yohimburn app?
are you doing any cardio?
water intake?

apprx pottasium intake?

diet?

:p

Top Bottom