Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Masteron proprionate cycle log

Also here is my blood test result. My doctor dont tell me anything wrong about it, but he is the kind of doctor who dont give a fuck about his patients so... I dont know what to think about it..
Screenshot_20240415_220058_Print Spooler.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_220106_Print Spooler.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_220113_Print Spooler.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_220126_Print Spooler.jpg

@unl3 hema is high
when was the last time you gave blood bro?
also training update? diet? might be related to bloods
I never gave blood, is high hema is bad? This blood test was took about 3 day after I finished a small cycle of dianabol (only dianabol 25mg per day). I had no result at all from this cycle..

For my training update, I posted it just before my blood test result, the post just over it. Its on page 5.

For the diet, it will come soon :)

I never gave blood, is high hema is bad? This blood test was took about 3 day after I finished a small cycle of dianabol (only dianabol 25mg per day). I had no result at all from this cycle..

For my training update, I posted it just before my blood test result, the post just over it. Its on page 5.

For the diet, it will come soon :)
@unl3 yea with your levels, you should donate blood asap man

waiting on the diet man update us

Please help me understand..

What it will do if I give blood or not? Whats the problem with my hema? (Starting to paranoi lol)..

I will put my diet very soon
@unl3 My take is below:

This blood work indicates several results:

• Hemoglobin: Normal (174 g/L within the reference range of 130-175 g/L).
  • Hematocrit: Elevated (0.503, above the reference range of 0.4-0.5).
  • MCV (Mean Corpuscular Volume): Elevated (101 fL, above the reference range of 80-100 fL).
  • MCH (Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin): Elevated (34.9 pg, above the reference range of 26-34 pg).
  • MCHC (Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration): Normal (346 g/L within the reference range of 320-365 g/L).
  • Platelets: Normal (153 x 10^9/L within the reference range of 130-400 x 10^9/L).
  • MPV (Mean Platelet Volume): Elevated (10.5 fL, above the reference range of 7-10 fL).
  • RDW (Red Cell Distribution Width): Normal (12.2%, within the reference range of 12-15%).
The elevated hematocrit, MCV, and MCH indicate that there is a higher volume of red blood cells and the cells are larger than average.

I suggest you donate blood to start to level out the hemoglobin levels in the middle range.

Top Bottom