Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test results

Given my test results, is it possible that I am producing too much estrogen/estrodiol? I was thinking of having the doc test for that as well if possible.

Also, how long to wait after last injection before taking testosterone test over? I'm not worried about the levels being low, but rather being artificially high.

No one can answer this question? I have to wait I know, but I don't want to wait too long to get started up again.

Okay,
So my LH and FSH are off the charts! IE, my brain is telling my balls make testosterone and sperm, good right? Wrong, apparently my body doesn't have any testosterone at all in it.

Serum testosterone is 28ng/dL (280.0ng/dL-800.0ng/dL normal)
Free testosterone is 1.0pg/mL (6.8pg/L-21.5pg/L normal)
IGF-BP3 (growth hormone) is 4.4mg/L (3.3mg/L-6.6mg/L normal)

So, he is going to have me redo the testosterone test, so I have to stop my cycle for a month then take retest, he is also having the growth hormone stimulating test done as well.

My balls are normal, etc so he is quite baffled. All other tests are normal, so no diseases are problem. He is ready to prescribe me both test and gh. Not exactly the way I had thought it would be. I would rather be cycling it and not need it for everyday life.

These results can explain why I have put on so much fat and have been having a bitch of a time losing it and getting my body back, not to mention the ho hum workouts and motivation at times.

Interesting results bro, honestly most ppl have LH issues but your pituitary seems to be giving out the LH signal and by just looking at the initial results seems like the nuts have the problem.
My advice is to have your nuts checked out for possible damage and make sure you dont have a tumor or something in the pituitary. Honestly not sure why the GH is super low either....Im not trying to scare you or anything but have a brain scan as well as you nuts too.

No one can answer this question? I have to wait I know, but I don't want to wait too long to get started up again.

There is very little natural E in men, the lions share comes from aromatization and with your test numbers I highly doubt you have high E as well. I agree with Varga, looks like your nuts are broke. Have you ever had blood work in the past to make sure you were recovering from cycles?

Every year. At 40 I was at the upper end by 43 I was at middle by 44 at 536 by now 1. I have had ultrasound on nuts. All fine. Size is normal, etc. Doc is scratching head.

Every year. At 40 I was at the upper end by 43 I was at middle by 44 at 536 by now 1. I have had ultrasound on nuts. All fine. Size is normal, etc. Doc is scratching head.

Hmmm, this is strange bro. Only thing that comes to mind is that your LH was always high and desentysized your nuts?...
But why is the LH that high?
That's why Im suspecting a tumor in the pituaitary and that would explain the low GH.

Were you the person who's test levels were 1900 some years ago?

Yeah around 1850 when i was 40 and that was several tears after my last cycle. That scale had an upper range of 2100.

Yeah around 1850 when i was 40 and that was several tears after my last cycle. That scale had an upper range of 2100.

i thought you had that level of a range of 200-1000ng/dl.
1900 in that case would be way too high for a normal person
But if there is another scale then you in the upper range.
in any case your levels dropped very quick which is a red flag bro.

I know. Same with fatigue and feeling weak and difficulty cutting up.

I know. Same with fatigue and feeling weak and difficulty cutting up.

My pituitary started to do similar things you describe man, and I chose HRT because I was reacting much like you do...some time my test levels were high and sometimes in the toilette. My moods were teribble too. THere was no tumor or anything just went south and couldnt stand the ups and downs. Ever since HRT I feel like a champ.

Top Bottom