Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test results

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Okay,
So my LH and FSH are off the charts! IE, my brain is telling my balls make testosterone and sperm, good right? Wrong, apparently my body doesn't have any testosterone at all in it.

Serum testosterone is 28ng/dL (280.0ng/dL-800.0ng/dL normal)
Free testosterone is 1.0pg/mL (6.8pg/L-21.5pg/L normal)
IGF-BP3 (growth hormone) is 4.4mg/L (3.3mg/L-6.6mg/L normal)

So, he is going to have me redo the testosterone test, so I have to stop my cycle for a month then take retest, he is also having the growth hormone stimulating test done as well.

My balls are normal, etc so he is quite baffled. All other tests are normal, so no diseases are problem. He is ready to prescribe me both test and gh. Not exactly the way I had thought it would be. I would rather be cycling it and not need it for everyday life.

These results can explain why I have put on so much fat and have been having a bitch of a time losing it and getting my body back, not to mention the ho hum workouts and motivation at times.

Given my test results, is it possible that I am producing too much estrogen/estrodiol? I was thinking of having the doc test for that as well if possible.

Also, how long to wait after last injection before taking testosterone test over? I'm not worried about the levels being low, but rather being artificially high.

I don't even see how your test results are possible with your current cycle. Regardless if your body is totally off right now do to exogenous test your levels should be significantly higher than average period while cycling.

Makes no sense to me and I don't know shit about these tests.

EDIT: You sure that's not 28 L and 1 L for serum and free test. I opened the doc and I don't see ml after those. I see L.

Again I don't know shit about this stuff so I don't even know if 28L for serum and 1L for free test are even possible.

The L means Low. And those are the results prior to starting my cycle. So, I was not on anything till after the test.

Ahhh ok, that makes sense now.

Well bro maybe it's time to hit the hrt. Needto was just talking about Nebido test injections lasting like 12 weeks a shot.

1 shot a week honestly wouldn't bother me at all. 1 shot every 10+ weeks would be a no brainer.

Then you could supplement it when ya want.:biggrin:

That is what I am hoping for. Who can answer this? When the do the GH stimulation test, what is a good response vs bad response? Ie what tells them that they should then go ahead and prescribe GH?

You should be happy your Doc will prescribe GH bro

since you need Test and GH, make sure he prescribed enough for a "vigarous" lifestyle

for you id say 200 per week plus 3 iu GH 5 days a week

Ahhh ok, that makes sense now.

Well bro maybe it's time to hit the hrt. Needto was just talking about Nebido test injections lasting like 12 weeks a shot.

1 shot a week honestly wouldn't bother me at all. 1 shot every 10+ weeks would be a no brainer.

Then you could supplement it when ya want.:biggrin:

get on that Nebido if you can bro

Top Bottom