Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test results

Doc is pretty much set on HRT, he is just double checking. 1 thing of note is that the test was done 5 weeks after a single test injection by my other doc so I wonder if that is why they tanked. Which is why I am asking the other question about how long to wait again to take the retest. My last cycle shot was last thursday. It was winny and decca. Last tuesday was my last test injection. So I was going to wait three weeks and take the retest. I am not worried about them being tanked at that point (would just solidify doctors decision) rather, I am worried about them being to high. My doc isn't stupid and he knows I body build and that I had done some cycles years back.

Doc is pretty much set on HRT, he is just double checking. 1 thing of note is that the test was done 5 weeks after a single test injection by my other doc so I wonder if that is why they tanked. Which is why I am asking the other question about how long to wait again to take the retest. My last cycle shot was last thursday. It was winny and decca. Last tuesday was my last test injection. So I was going to wait three weeks and take the retest. I am not worried about them being tanked at that point (would just solidify doctors decision) rather, I am worried about them being to high. My doc isn't stupid and he knows I body build and that I had done some cycles years back.

ahh I see now. Well, depending on the person that single shot of test you too can be in your system for up to 3 weeks in some cases and so is deca. I woould say 3 weeks minimum or 4 to be on the safe side.
My test shot only stays in my system for 7 days but that's me although I've see others post up to 3 weeks. So be careful

I cant believe that 1 shot will shut you down that much but I guess anything is possible. Normaly the LH tanks not your nuts so you can draw your own conclusion.
As for the test now you pretty much shut down and the LH should be low. If it's high after you've done winny, deca, test then something is def going on.

Sucks is not even the word but you heading in the right direction for sure is just a matter of finishing the paperwork sort of speaking:)

Exactly. Howevr im gonna be on it no matter what the outcome.

Top Bottom