Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my strenght went to hell!!!

cAbo

my strenght went to hell!!!!!!!

i diet down like 4 months and the last weeks i changed my routine for a high-volume-very-light workouts for not overtraining because of so low cals, and MY FUCKIN STRENGHT WENT TO HELL!!

yesterday i performed squats with a weight i was cappable of lifting for 20 reps and i only could do 8, WHATTHEHELL!!!
i felt the weight very very heavy and the fucking bar bothered me all the time at my shoulders blades free from fat cushoning.

my chinup strenght also went to hell, so i spect the same for chest tomorrow, so all my strenght is in hell.
:bawling: :bawling:

Last edited:
same here bro, I've been on low carbs for 2 weeks now and strength and energy are down. I find that taking an ECA usually helps (although I hate the stuff usually) and reduce the volumne of your workouts but keep the intensity high.

make sure you are having a good post workout meal. although you are on a diet still slam some simple sugars with some protein post workout.

I'm 10 weeks out from a contest now and my post workout shake= 75g dextrose 30g protein multivitamin, b-complex 50 pill, 1000g vit C.

next meal thereafter has some form of low GI carb like brown rice or potatoes. my calories are very high (2lbs of meat a day) but carbs are fairly low 200g>

Top Bottom