Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my short cycle starts next week... wanna look and say how bad it is?

Do an amp of sus every four days instead... helps with consistency and makes better use of the prop and phenylprop. How much sus did you have total? Other than that, should be effective. My experiences, take the Dbol 3 times, 10mg each throughout the day. I found 1 pill every 4 hours was not as effective as 2 pills every 8.

inject the sust twice a week. and double the dbol to 30 mg a day bro... I would go for at least six to eight weeks also. You might consider four weeks of fina after the four weeks of dbol.. that will get the water retention down. hey man you're a cancerian. My bday is on the fifteenth... big thirty-one this year man. Can you believe that. Only thirty-one and I have four kids. God save me!!!!!!

i actually was considering starting with 500 mg of the sust then spacing the final 4 out evenly...

this will be a test... i like to experiment.

Bro you want gains from that? do 250 mg a five days a week for the entire cycle or seven days a week.... you'll see some fucking gains... or gyno whichever comes first...

mb

...no offense but you are dead wrong about the clearance time for sustanon. It is composed of 4 esters the fastest clearing of which is the prop. The longest, the decanoate ester takes 26 days to clear the system.

But - your time and money and body - do what you like. THe results will suck ass though.

Clearing the system has nothing to do with effective dosage. You only have enough effective dosage for 2-3 weeks, IMO. However, experimenting is what it is all about, so why not try and see. I just don't want to hear you complain about the results!:)

i guess all i need to add is this: first time i took dbol.. was reforvit b... i did .75 ml's per day for one month... and stacked it with 300 mg of eq per week...

i gained 25lbs...
my goal this time is 10lbs to keep...

i'll keep you all posted.

ps, high doses and long cycles fuck ya up nice and good (mentally)...

MB, I'd take the sust at 250mg eod. This will give you the benefit of the shorter esters decaying early, yet still give you peak levels later when the longer esters decay. Good luck, bro.

Hey MB, The Sust take about 3-4 weeks to take full affect so why not use a faster acting Test such as Prop. 100mg/eod for 4 weeks would be a solid dose, with some D-Bol and maybe some Tren or Fina I think you would have a Great cycle. Best of luck on whatever you decide to do.

M18

Top Bottom