Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My response to the folks that are happy about Eminem paying all this money!!

Big Wiggs said:
Good I'm glad your daughters got raped. I hate you whiteys!

That is one of the MOST fucked up things I have read here. (And I'll be damned that are a lot of screwed minds on here.)

Perhaps you ought to be in that sort of postion and see what it's like, maybe with knife wedged delicated under your jaw. I guarantee you'd go crying home to your momma. STAT!

So stop talking like an asshole.

velvett said:

That is one of the MOST fucked up things I have read here. (And I'll be damned that are a lot of screwed minds on here.)

Perhaps you ought to be in that sort of postion and see what it's like, maybe with knife wedged delicated under your jaw. I guarantee you'd go crying home to your momma. STAT!

So stop talking like an asshole.

I dont think he meant it literally..He was using it as an example saying if the roles were reversed thats what it would sound like...

Simple solution: Give Eminem full custody of the child. She'd be better off with him despite my vehement abhorrence of him than she would with her lazy gold-digging mother.

Or better, hell, we have driver licenses, concealed weapon licenses, pilot's licenses... why don't we just create child-bearing licenses? Then we will have much less offspring from imbeciles like the aforementioned two adults, thus we will have less court costs for such cases, thus we will have less media coverage of such things that are completely irrelevant to normal people, thus maybe we may hear something USEFUL on the news for a change.

I have spoken.

-Warik

Last edited:
Top Bottom