Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my ratio...is it good

smr91481

i'm about 215 lbs
maintance cals about 2580

this is what i'll be eating...how is it

cals-1980
pro-313
carbs-117
fat-32

63/22/14 is the ration of pro/carbs/fat

No wheat bread.

Carbs from sweet potatos, oatmeal, brown rice. maybe one regular potato a day.

Your calories are too low. Only go about 200 or at most 300 below maintenance or you will lose too much muscle. Up the fat to about 20%.

Check weight at same time each day, you do not want to lose more than 1 to 2 pounds each week. When I diet for a show I shoot to lose as little weight as possible. All food from real food, no shakes.

t28.jpg

Activity?

This guys activity level wasnt asked? Doesnt what someone does during the day regulate how much you eat? Just curious

it depends on your lean body weight........ what you do each day...... how you train......... and what are your goals.

but im pretty sure that i will say your calories are too low regardless of what your doing.

i dont see you doing much besides loosing muscle on this unless you have a lean body weight of like 115 lbs...........

you gotta have calories

in the last few days ive had a similar ratio..by weight is 107pounds and bf is 22% i want to drop about 5% bf...my cals are at a maximum (and i have to try) at 18-900. Is this too much? not enough? if i droped carbs to 10% fat 30% and pro 60% what level of cals should i be aiming for?

Top Bottom