Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My other Pic. be nice......

G-Man

Remember everyone, my goal is not to be huge... Most of you are going to say get some more size. But in person i think i am big enough for summertime. I am 5'9 170, and yes my legs are just as big and calves. I have been working on my calves hard for the past two years, they have finally caught up with the rest of me..... Let me know what you guys think. Later.

G-Man

i think you look pretty solid and in great shape....keep up the good work and you no doubt will build and maintain quality muscle....

looking good bro

i think u have some good def. maybe some more o nthe abs would be good.u also remind me of this guy i knew in the corps...

Yeah, i agree on the abs.... Damn when i was younger i would do abs once a week and they would come out no problem. Now it is gettin tough :) Thanks.....

G-Man

I'm 5'10" and 173 ... we're not that far apart but man you look much more solid than me! Now I'm pissed. he he

Keep up the good work.:)

G man..what hat are you wearing?? it looks like a Miami of Ohio baseball cap..do you go to Miami University in Ohio??

holla

kakky

G-Man.........You look fine man. Nothing to be embarrassed about.....shit, its summertime...getting lean and cut seems to be a popular thing here these days. I do the same thing.....drop some weight and try to get cut up for the summer...then put the 15 or 20 lbs back on afterwards.

later,

G

Thanks guys... hey Kakdiesel no i don't go to Miami, I think it is a Maryland basketball team, i really don't know what the M stands for i just saw it and liked it so i bought it :)

G-Man

Top Bottom