Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My oral 1-test ether experience so far

Well not meaning to flame but many people stated that the 1-test ether version sux , also how many times have you taken trenbolone ether orally in sesame oil?

notpuff said:
Well not meaning to flame but many people stated that the 1-test ether version sux , also how many times have you taken trenbolone ether orally in sesame oil?
That is so very irrellevant. It was thought that it's absorption rate was too low. However, it obviously absorbed into my bloodstream, so that is not the question here.

plornive said:

That is so very irrellevant. It was thought that it's absorption rate was too low.

PA and Bill Roberts have both stated that they would expect tren to have decent oral bioavailability.

I am certainly not here to argue, just to pass on my information. Some people are claiming an equal to, or higher rate of absorption with 1-test ether in sesamee as opposed to transdermal. I ordered 1-test from kilo when they only had the ether. I have since then gotten 20 grams of the base as well for a future bulking cycle. In the essance of real life experience, I decided to try the 1-test ether in sesame. I am just saying, for myself, as one who has used tren for cutting, I am feeling nothing, and finding no advantages to using this formulation. Thats it..nothing more.

As far as injecting it..please. If I am going to ride the spike, it will be tren and test..NOT screwing around with some prohormone/supposed legal steroid. As I said, I have heard 1-test ether in sesame compared to primo. All I am stating..so that OTHERS have some additional knowledge, is that for me..this formulation has done nothing. This fall, I will be trying 1-test transdermal. At that point, I will provide my opinion on that, fairly and openly.

Top Bottom