Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My online Journal

Hi Omega, didn't want to say it outright, but the AGX stuff is what I am waiting on :(

Extreme, thanks for the encouragement. I think it's way to early to tell, but I have a very high tolerance for drugs to begin with. I'm not on the AGX stuff yet, but I have been on an EC stack for some time. Other than cycle support (Don't need to screw up my liver, etc.), I also take 5-htp which helps seretonin re uptake-- helps the receptors be a little more receptive to stimulants for a longer period so you don't get a huge crash at like week 3 (a little over simplified but that's what it boils down to and it does work). I also went back to get the beastadrol :) I'm doing more research, but I'm thinking of doing that with test e for first bulk cycle (just thoughts and haven't researched much yet.) I'm really into research...

Good news: I did get the go ahead from the wife to do what ever I want. "Just don't turn into a raging asshole" is what she said and then gave me a kiss as she walked out the door :)

I'm really looking forward to these next several months. I don't think I've been this excited to hit the gym hard since I broke my back in 03...

Last edited:
Shoulder and arm day today. I felt really good. Almost to good as I felt a little manic. I did manage to keep my focus while doing sets, but wanted to keep switching up. I think this is most likely due to not having a set arm routine before going. Now that I have it down, I don't think it will be a problem next week.

Standing DB shoulder press (weight per DB)

wt reps
27 10
40 6
50 5 x2

I got discouraged here after I tried to up my weight to 70lbs and then 60 and couldn't put it up. My old max was 85. I managed to work through it though and busted out another set of 5 at 50. Next week will be better.

Front raise:
wt reps
25 10
30 6 x2
35 5

Rear delt raise:

same as above

Tri kickbacks:
wt reps
30 6
40 3 x2

Db Tri extension:
wt reps
60 8
80 5 x2

Db curls:
wt reps
30 10
40 5 x2
50 2

Hi Extreme. Thanks for holding me accountable. I had a 1/2 hour of cardio on Saturday and a 3 mile walk on Sunday. Spent the rest of the time working on diets and coordinating excersize schedules with my wife. My excitement has motivated her.

Got all of my measurements taken today. I'm up about 3 pounds, dropped 1% bf
Weight: 228
Bf: 21.5

Neck: 15.5
Upper Arm: 15
Forearm: 11
Chest: 45.5
waist: 42
Hip: 43.5
thigh: 25.5
calf: 17.5

My new workout schedule (same excersizes, but I needed to coordinate with wife's schedule)

Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun (with 45 min cardio on all days except Tuesday which will be a rest day)

Excellent. I just picked up my AGX stack and the Beastdrol, so it looks like I'm ready to burn it up!

Last edited:
half hour cardio today. Will begin my new lifting schedule tomorrow.

Omega, for energy purposes, The AGX stack is a great alternative to the ECA stack I've been taking.

Why tomorrow when theres today????? Yea Im still watching. and waiting to start. Day 6 and i havent got my test yet. Just ordered amp02,lipo stack from Omega lets see how he does on his shipping..

Good point. I did do a full hour of cardio yesterday (split into two half hour jogs). I also talked with my trainer friend and we modified my chest workout to remove the cable flyes and add dips because my tri's need some extra work. My lifts are failing at higher weights because my tri's are giving out. I'll be sticking with these lifts in this order. So:

flat bench:

wt reps
135 10
205 5
225 3
185 4

Incline DB press: (weight per db)
wt reps
60 6
80 6 x2
60 8

Flyes:
wt reps
45 8
50 5 x2

Assisted dips:
wt reps
-60 8
-40 4 x2

did the dips last to pre fatique my chest. I feel the burn in my tri's and shoulders now, so I think I'm getting somewhere.

Last edited:
Workout today was great.

Back:

Dead Lift:
wt reps
135 10
225 6
315 3
365 1 x 2

DB row (weight per DB)
wt reps
70 8
80 5
90 5
100 4

T-bar row:
wt reps
130 8
180 4
150 6
140 4

Pullups (assisted)
wt reps
-80 4
-60 1
-120 6 x 2

Noticed I did some of these lifts out of order compaired to last week and forgot lat pulldowns. I changed the printout that I use so all future weeks will follow this same pattern with an addition of lat pulldowns at the end.

I'm not taking the beastdrol yet. I'm sticking with the dieselbolan and Tren for now. I think that it is helping. At least, I don't think I would have gotten back up to 365 on DL so fast. Last week my back twinged on 275. This week I was fine at 365. You could say it was muscle memory, but I don't think that explaines a 90lb gain in DL and 20lb gain in DB rows (per db) in one week. Hopefully next week will see me back to where I was before I stopped lifting weights last year. After that, it's all gravy.

Top Bottom