Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My online Journal

flab2fab

OK. I'm taking the dive and have committed to writing at least once a day for as long as it takes me to reach my goal of:

220lbs
7%bf

History:

Was an avid weightlifter until massive accident that broke my back into 30 new pieces and complete hip fracture. Spent several weeks in top ortho hospital. Docs said I was one in about 20mil who would not need fusion or hip replacement and would probably make a full recovery (2003). At that time I was 6'1 195lbs/ 8% bf with a max bench of 275.

Today:

34 y/0
5' 10 (lost several inches)
225lbs
22% bf
last year before I got depressed (stopped working out, started smoking and eating more) I was 205 18% bf, but I hit a wall. Max bench was 325 though--which is more than I have ever lifted. I've never taken steroids-just OTC supps. Willing to try, just not sure how to go about doing so. I know this forum says Anabolic Steroid Cycle (journal) and I will start one once I research more, but I think I need to loose some of the chub first.

OK. I've stopped smoking for about 2 weeks now. I own the bodybugg which has helped me drop from 240 Jan 1 to 225 now. Planning a chest/back/leg/ arm& shoulder split. I have GERD which causes serious issues when trying to do crunches, but I have decided that will not stop me this time. I cannot do squats or lunges due to residual issues from accident.

My current training cycle is:

(pyramid up)

Mon: bench
incline db press
flys
dips
pec dec
30-40 min cardio

Wed:
Romanian DL
rack pulls
pull-ups
lat pulls
rows
abs
30-40 min cardio

Thurs:
DL
Leg press
leg extensions
calf press (using leg sled)

Fri:
delts (could use some ideas)
iso curls
hammer curls
ti-extensions
skull crushers
rev. pec dec
abs

Sat:
30 min cardio

Sun: rest

Meal plan I am using is 1800 cal day meal plan provided by bodybugg.

I am also running an ECA stack with Cytosport's fast twitch for preworkout.

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your accident. This is a great forum and a tom of good guys will give you info. probably right on holding off on aas. although, you should check with a doc before doing anything, it may help recovery. I think the 1800 calories maybe a little light. at your weight you probably need more like 2,500 plus if you aretrying to preserve muscle. Good luck with everything

Hey tdidd,

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking at my daily I/O for calories and upped my meals to 2k a day which is an average of 800 cal deficit per day. I've included a 20% buffer on calorie intake just to make sure I'm not understating my calories. I'll keep an eye on the bf and if it looks like I am burning LBM I'll up my calories.

I am also trying Needto's OTC cutting stack:

1-6 diesilbolan 3 caps ed
1-6 tren tfo 3 caps ed
1-6 lipoflam 1 serving in the morning and 1 post work out
1-6 ai's cycle support

I'm also using Omega's stack with Amp2:

* 2 caps LipoStim3 + 1-2 caps LIPOFLAME in the AM
* Full dose of Amplify02 for your Afternoon Lifting session

On Cardio and Legs Days:

* 3-4 caps LIPOFLAME for your Cardio or Leg Workouts in the Afternoon.

On OFF days:

* 2 caps LipoStim3 + 1-2 caps LIPOFLAME
* 1 cap LipoStim3 with 2 caps LIPOFLAME Midday or at Lunch

Should I use any inhibitors for any of this?

Oh, and a before shot:

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv281/flab2fab/SSL22049.jpg

Last edited:
Today:

Flat Bench:

wt reps
135 20
185 5
205 2
185 4
185 3

Flyes:

wt reps
25 10
35 7
40 4
25 8

Incline DB press:

wt reps
70 3
50 7
50 8
60 2

Cable Crossovers:

wt reps
50 10 x3
60 8 x2
70 5 x3

Came down with the flu last night. I attempted to go to the gym, but decided against it. Will post back when I get better.

I had an excellent workout today. My back is on fire (in a mostly good way). I had one twinge in my lower back during my Dl session (as I was moving into shrugs) so I stopped there, but moved on to other lifts.

FYI I practice strict form and get compliments from trainers at the gym. I've been through one major accident. I don't feel the need to jack up my body by jerking or employing other cheats.
Pullups(assisted cus I suck ass right now):
-100: 8
-80: 5
-80: 5

Deadlift:
135: 10
225: 5
285: 5 x2

shrugs:
285: 8

DB rows:

60:5
70:5
80:5
60:8

Lat Pulldowns:

110: 8
130: 5
150: 5
160: 3

tBar rows:
50: 8
80: 6
90:5 x2

I have a super pump going on in my lats right now. Lovin it...

Day 2 of dieselbol and tren. Still waiting for other shipment.

Another great day in the gym. Today was leg day and, as much as I have good genetics in my legs, I always hated leg days and only did them once a month. As I stated above, I can't do squats (or at least very little) and lunges due to accident, but I did warm up with some squats today (bar in front instead of in back which I was told takes some pressure off my compressed disks) with "ass to grass" I believe it's called :)

Squats:
bar: 10
95: 10
135: 6 (lbp at this weight)

Leg press (full range of motion heels almost to my ass, but not completely locking out my knees at the top):
275: 5
315: 10
450: 5
540: 5
(old max is 940)

leg sled calf raise:
540: 15
630: 15
720: 6
810: 5

Leg extension:
140: 8
150: 6
180: 6
140: 15

overall, I felt like I could do more, but my legs are shaking like a newborn deer! we'll see what happens next week.

Hey tdidd,

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking at my daily I/O for calories and upped my meals to 2k a day which is an average of 800 cal deficit per day. I've included a 20% buffer on calorie intake just to make sure I'm not understating my calories. I'll keep an eye on the bf and if it looks like I am burning LBM I'll up my calories.

I am also trying Needto's OTC cutting stack:

1-6 diesilbolan 3 caps ed
1-6 tren tfo 3 caps ed
1-6 lipoflam 1 serving in the morning and 1 post work out
1-6 ai's cycle support

I'm also using Omega's stack with Amp2:

* Full dose of Amplify02 for your Afternoon Lifting session

On Cardio and Legs Days:

* 3-4 caps LIPOFLAME for your Cardio or Leg Workouts in the Afternoon.

On OFF days:

* 2 caps LipoStim3 + 1-2 caps LIPOFLAME
* 1 cap LipoStim3 with 2 caps LIPOFLAME Midday or at Lunch

Should I use any inhibitors for any of this?

Oh, and a before shot:

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv281/flab2fab/SSL22049.jpg

Whats up bro and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to start just about the same cycle next week:biggrin:but I plan on going with the beastdrol. Have you had any problems with taking everything. Im a little worried about adding the lipostim and amplify 02. Any problems??????Im currently taking the lipoflame and the shit kicks ass so I hope all is good. What are you taking for you liver????? Everyone is saying to be carefull with this so i hope you got your shit in check.... Anyways let me know whats up and again good luck............

Top Bottom