Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my nuts! help..!

imagine said:
so i'm about to start week six of ten on test e, and my nuts are about half the size they were when i started. just opinions since i've never done this before.. how much more shrinking should i expect, AND.. once i come off how long is average time before they should start to get back to normal??

ps. i did search for these answers.. i couldn't find them, so thats why i ask. thanks fellas.

also i am running nolva at 12mg/ed along with the test.

After a few weeks your natural production of test is suppressed. Your nuts shrinkge is completely normal under this situation. Your sperm production is very low also. The key will be your PCT. After about 2-3 weeks of PCT started, they should start to grow back. Libido will take a little bit longer but the test production should come to normal as soon as possible. That will help to keep your gains and of course will keep you healthy and normal.

imagine said:
so i'm about to start week six of ten on test e, and my nuts are about half the size they were when i started. just opinions since i've never done this before.. how much more shrinking should i expect, AND.. once i come off how long is average time before they should start to get back to normal??

ps. i did search for these answers.. i couldn't find them, so thats why i ask. thanks fellas.

also i am running nolva at 12mg/ed along with the test.

How do you measure your balls bro? Stop playing that pocket billiard! ;)

Retabolil2 said:
How do you measure your balls bro? Stop playing that pocket billiard! ;)

lol.. i measure my balls with my girlfriend, i wasn't gonna go here but since someone asked, she used to only be able to fit one of them in her mouth at a time, now she can pretty much fit them both. i thought for sure all the bodybuilders wouldnt hate on me for wanting proportion :chomp: personally i like when my dick and my nuts are both bigger than most. i prefer the rosemary potatoe size versus these pecans when slappin up against the poon.

imagine said:
lol.. i measure my balls with my girlfriend, i wasn't gonna go here but since someone asked, she used to only be able to fit one of them in her mouth at a time, now she can pretty much fit them both. i thought for sure all the bodybuilders wouldnt hate on me for wanting proportion :chomp: personally i like when my dick and my nuts are both bigger than most. i prefer the rosemary potatoe size versus these pecans when slappin up against the poon.
On the other hand.. if she is able to fit both now isnt it supposed to be good? She sucks both at the same time! :)

This is some funny shit.You may want to try some natural test supplements but at this point while on it probably want do nothing.HCG might be best choice or is that HGH -lol.

SgtSlaughter said:
Is there anything similar or a "close cousin" to HCG that is not ingectable? ... aka, something that will help the nuts on the same level as HCG but orally active? - curious for future reference. Thanks.

- SGT

You can always get your girlfriend/wife pregnant, and then drink her urine. That would be a close cousin to HCG.

Here is the best PCT I've run:

It's based on coming off a 10 week cycle of long acting esters so just adjust it to the cycle you are on.

weeks 11-12 500iu HCG EOD + 5g tribulus
13 60mg nolva + 5g tribulus
14 40mg Nolva + 5g trib
15 30mg Nolva + 5g trib
16 20mg nolva + 5g trib
17 5g trib.

BigCracker said:
You do realize that orals are twice as hard on the liver as injectables right?
When's the last time you ever heard the girls on Sex And The City talk about how much they love guys with huge hairy sweaty cowballs???

LOL... funny shit about the whole balls section you typed about.

BigCracker, I appreciate you trying to educate me. I'm well aware of how orals affect the body and its organs. You read into my post too much, it was a simple question I was curious to know about... no big deal. But I appreciate it bro... thanks for trying to look out.

And to answer a question: NO i've never used AAS (in any way)...... yet. That's why I'm here to educate myself, taking my time... no rush (early 20's).

fivefold said:
You don't like needles bro?
Well I don't jump up and down if I have to get stuck at a Doctor's office. And I don't inject myself for anyreason yet. if you think I run orals, I don't. I'm here to learn and educate myself in general about all aspects of AAS. Thanks for the link though, quality information!

- SGT

Top Bottom