Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Night out Last Night (Big Read)

distanced

My Club Hopping Night Out Last Night (Big Read)

ok, I was big time depressed, just stupid crap. Had to go out and try to at least have a good night.

9:30pm: went to my cousins bar, had a pair of drinks and asked her were I should go out to since I'm new to the area. she recommends a place downtown......

10:30 pm: Went there, had a drink. the place was dead. it was early, but I was already feeling the drinks and needed hot girls, so I left.

11pm : went to one of my regular places, pretty dead also. had 3 red bulls, there were like no fit women there at all. met some guy that seemed like he knew what was up oO(knew ladies) and he said he was going to a place up the road and that I should check it out. Stuck around a bit longer, still nothing.

11:45pm : went to the other place. filling up quick. tons of hick idiot guys and quite a good number of fit birds, so I had a couple more drinks to loosen up and hit the dance floor.

Now I could tell that alot of girls were checking me out. danced a little bit with a couple girls up on the platforms. I could sense that with ever girl I was trying to dance with, they were really uhhhhh 'stand-offish'? I could tell this place was a total meat market, but since they have the best music in town, fit birds go there together to dance, not for guys. This is a problem.

now, I had heard of this before, but never had to try it. I was on the main dance floor and saw one of the pretty girls I had been eyeing danceing with an old, quite LARGE, woman. as the young beauty of a daughter was distracted by some loser with no penis, I made my move on the mother. went up slowly, bumped into her while dancing 'by accident' of course, said sorry then asked her if she'd like to dance, she laughed and said no, probably thinking I was being mean. so I danced right there next to her anyways making good eye contact, smiling, and started up some conversation.

Told her that it was cool that she still went out to dance clubs, that she was a good dancer etc.....it was going quite well. very nice lady. then it happened..........

the daughter noticed that her mother was getting too much fond attention and knew something was up. She interjects and says mom....uh....having fun......mom's like, yes....... then I get the evil eye from that slender, young, hot, sexy wet, tits, firm ass, tight virgin....oO(woops, sorry, got a little carried away there) yeah, I got the eye from her, so the mother introduces me to her. BIG TIME gentleman front coming on. I softly take her hand, look right into her eyes nod my head slowly and re introduce myself.

Here was my best move of the night. now I had gotten the attention of a lot of fit birds by dancing with the old woman for so many songs, and I made sure that they could see that now I was meeting the fit daughter since it was so obvious that they were together...... and here it is.....

AS SOON as I had let go of her hand and the last of my name came out of my mouth, I quickly spun around and grabbed her mother by the hand and told her I wanted to dance on the tall platform with me. I started pulling her towards it, but she was resisting, so then I take the daughters hand as well and say to the mother, 'is this better, now will you dance with me?'

so the three of us get up there and are dancing away. after a couple songs, I dance over a couple steps so I'm facing the daughter (I had been keeping the mother in between us to keep things going). she smiles dances with me very nicely, but wouldn't let me get to close. urrrrr, the moment of, do I stay or move on hits. then it happens........guilt trip.

now please tell me how a person can have a guilt trip after 4 redbulls by that time, 2 of which had double vodkas in them, and EIGHT, YES EIGHT tall (double) jack and diets?????

yeah, so I all of a sudden feel bad about what I've been doing to try to get my young blonde beauty. so get this, I decide to stay and dance with the two of them as if I was a gay freind or something.

By this time, the guy from the other club that had told me about the place I was now at, tapped me on the shoulder and gave the, 'what's up'. all of a sudden TESTOSTERONE RUSH!! I'm back on planet earth and horny for a hot girl, so I'm like, get me away from them, so he says loudly, that we have to go, I say goodbye to the mom and daughter, and head for the other side of the place.

1:45am : rush time. STOP, LOOK, and head for the first beauty who seems alone. ah ha, I see one, dancing, dancing, uhg, not working crap lights are slowly coming on. I ask the guy from the other place if there was an afterhour party anywhere since he seemed to have the hook ups. a couple phone calls....and......nope.

So I'm like, why don't we grab a couple ladies and go to my place. I've got drinks and a big enough pad. so I grab a couple girls, but then 'the guy's' freinds walk up. they're talking about a party they heard about and get on their phones......well the girls got impatient and were like....'um...we're just gonna go home, bye'
crap

turns out there weren't any parties, so I'm like, we can still go to my place cause I'm gonna keep drinking, and you can see about calling some people. he's like, cool.

as were headed to my place in three vehicles with me in the lead, he switches lanes and comes flying by me in his 3000GT. he waves for me to pull over, so I do. he says that there's no girls coming. crap. then he says, follow me, and takes off.

5min later we're at a big truck stop. I saw everyone head in the diner, so I went in, and was like, ok, whats the word. they all say....breakfast. crap

well I could tell my night was officially over, so I sat down with all of them and ordered some food. now, two of 'the guy's' freinds were white, hip hop, fat, loud mouthed djs for a big radio station. well, this obviously had gone to their heads a long time ago because it seemed everytime they spoke, they wanted the diner to not only hear, but also interact. They're drunk and just make a total seen and have everyone looking. one of them was pretty funny and had a few people in there laughing, but the other was just making fun and insulting everyone in the diner. I was still drunk enough to be laughing histarically at these guys with the rest of the table, but at the same time felt like a dumbass.

I hid a bit behind my coffee cup (had two or three cups on top of still being wired from those red bulls) till our food came. I ate quickly and started to told the guys thanks and headed for home.

well. thanks to all the caffine, I haven't gotten more than an hour of sleep. and really haven't gotten anything done today (been typing this all morning) because my mind is off in dead brain cell land from the alcohol. and I'm ordering a pizza because I can't be asked to cook right now.

only good thing about the last 24hours........thanks to all that alcohol I can at least look in the mirror and see some show shape abs. gotta love alcohol dehydration!

I know reading all of this has made your day so please leave words of encouragement at the bottom.
by the way. I got home at
5:30 am

Last edited:
damn, you robbed me of 15 min of my time. yeah, it was kinda long 'cause i had high thoughts popping in my head, but nevertheless robbed.

j2da2

it was a let down for you??? what about for me!!!

yeah. I'll refrain from posting these again till I have more 'exciting' endings

but for now, it stays at the top so everyone can here about my depressing life

in retrospect now that the caffine has left me (the alcohol was out a long time ago) it really wasn't that bad, and if I ever see that girl again.............

If it was me I would have asked that young hottie for a threesome with her mom, and if she wasnt into that I would have punched her mom in the belly and judo chopped her daughter in the face, thus creating a distraction and adultnapping them to secluded island in the mojavi desert. and banging them everyday and then killing the fat chick by bashing her head in with a old broken roller skate and sticking a roto router in her cheesy gash of a puntang, I would then analy penetrate her duaghter thats tight like a tiger, and ask her if she had any cup cakes.

I had pleanty of thoughts about the young one......

but what you just said, had and would never have crossed my mind.

though I'll file that one away for future reference!

I was hoping you would tell us that your railed the mom half the night while her daughter sat on the couch and cried.

Top Bottom