Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next Cycle, prop, dbol, var , and proviron

billyawesome

What do you guys think?

my background: 31 y/o 5'11'' 200lbs, havent cycled in over a yr and a half, looking for some mass along with strength that i can KEEP.

1-10 Test Prop 150 eod
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
1-10 proviron 75mg/day
6-10 anavar 75 mg/day
1-10 aromasin 12.5 e3d or as needed

Was thinking about running proviron through pct tapering off of it, I heard it does not supress hpta any thoughts?

Also I need to line up an AWESOME pct as the older I get the harder my recovery is! So any help lining that up is appreciated!

prob nolva, clomid, unleashed, post cycle etc....

What do you guys think?

my background: 31 y/o 5'11'' 200lbs, havent cycled in over a yr and a half, looking for some mass along with strength that i can KEEP.

1-10 Test Prop 150 eod
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
1-10 proviron 75mg/day
6-10 anavar 75 mg/day
1-10 aromasin 12.5 e3d or as needed

Was thinking about running proviron through pct tapering off of it, I heard it does not supress hpta any thoughts?

Also I need to line up an AWESOME pct as the older I get the harder my recovery is! So any help lining that up is appreciated!

prob nolva, clomid, unleashed, post cycle etc....

i love everything about this cycle except for dbol... why run dbol with this cycle? i would run masteron instead... you need to be running n2guard with your orals... you need hcg in there as well... do not run proviron in pct...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

i love everything about this cycle except for dbol... why run dbol with this cycle? i would run masteron instead... you need to be running n2guard with your orals... you need hcg in there as well... do not run proviron in pct...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

This was originally gonna be a 6 week cycle using on var proviron and prop but I wanted to extend it, I never took masteron and don't know much about it, everything I've read people say its only good for people with low bf. masteron is inject only correct ? One of the things I'm looking for in this cycle is substances that clear ur system fast. How bout superdrol instead of the dbol. Since that's a dht derivative would that be a good kick start?

Other question is for pct I was gonna try a 100mcg shot of triptorelin. Any thoughts or experience with it? I do plan on using osta but I was gonna wait till after pct, unless you think otherwise.

Thanks alot for your help!!

If you add in the N2Guard and other supports Dylan mentioned you could start Anavar at week 3 (it can be run 8 weeks with proper supports).

Any thoughts on kicking it with superdrol? Also xperiances/thoughts on the triptorelin?

I wouldn't run the superdrol. I'd just run the var all 10 weeks at a lower dose. Most don't recommend more than 8 weeks but 2 more weeks wont hurt anymore then the first 8. I'd definitely run the n2guard throughout. The triptorellin isn't necessary on such a short cycle. It's better used on long cycles, 6+months.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

i just ran anavar 10 weeks and i normally don't recommend it but i had the proper supports and it went excellent... i wouldn't kick with superdrol either...

Joe and Dylan have recommended a great cycle with great lean gains. I wouldn't add sdrol or dbol with var.

However if you want to run a bulker I would drop the var (and proviron) and jump start with sdrol or dbol.

Keep the aromisin, and run n2guard while u run the oral. Also run Dylan's recommended pct

If u want some good keep able size I would run the sdrol at 30 mg for the first 4 weeks

I like your cycle and have been considering a similar cycle. I think sometimes people get caught up in whether its a bulking or cutting cycle and then they see the Dbol, prov, var and maybe think you have to go one way or the other. I don't buy into the cut/bulk cycles. Diet and estrogen/water management makes all the difference.

I like dbol and think it will help kick start your cycle. I also think following up with the var will help solidify the fast dbol gains. Proviron will support the relationship between the two nicely.

Just my opinion. And use the N2Guard as mentioned above.

Top Bottom