Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new workout routine.....overtraining...probably ;)

Big Buck

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Monday

05:30-run 4 miles, pull-up workout
11:30-swim
17:00-weights (legs and abs)

Tues

05:30-run 7 miles
17:00-weights (chest)

Wed

05:30-run 4 miles, pull-up workout
17:00-weights (bi's, tri's, and abs)

Thurs

05:30-run 7 or 8 miles
17:00-weights (back)

Fri

05:30-run 4 to 5 miles
11:30-weights (shoulders, traps, neck and forearms)

Saturday

0700 run at least 4 miles on beach (more if I feel like it)

Sunday

usually play tackle football with a big group of friends, if not, then just chill at the crib.

My guess is that his body is really used to all that running, so he won't burn as many calories from running as somebody who's not used to that. His body is really efficient.

The only thing I would change would be your Sundays. I would probably replace football with soccer. hehe....j/k

frorider6 said:
damn man. How do you maintain your weight with that much running? And what is your pace of running?

My pace depends on the distance. I try to keep a 7min mile pace, but with the longer distances (over 4 to 5 miles) there's no way I can keep that pace. I have no idea how I can be as active as I am and keep my weight up. God bless my dad for the genetics ;) If I can get in outstanding running shape in time, then I might do the Rock and Roll marathon here in San Diego...but 26 miles is just not a little run either.... :alien:

How much swim time? That can chew up some major calories.

I'm starting back swimming with floaties.

WODIN said:
How much swim time? That can chew up some major calories.

I'm starting back swimming with floaties.

depends on my mood...anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour.

I need to get off my fat ass and start running like you do...but i have always hated running:(

BTW, sounds like a hell of a workout program

Big Buck said:

depends on my mood...anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour.

I can only do about 20 minutes before I get bored as fuck. You have great discipline.

WODIN said:

I can only do about 20 minutes before I get bored as fuck. You have great discipline.

I have always been a good swimmer, and I love the water!!! I'm going to try to swim a mile a day....

I used to run all the tracks throughout highschoo. was small to begin with but since the body reduces its caloric consumption i didnt wither to a piece of skin.

Top Bottom