Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Mass Diet, Any Good

padycakes_16

8:00 AM TIN OF TUNA, 2 CUPS OF MILK, LARGE BOWL OF PASTA)
=55G PROTIEN.

10AM (PEPPERTONI STICKS ,1 CUPS OF MILK, PROTIEN SHAKE, ISOPURE
=45G PROTIEN

LUNCH SANDWICH, APPLE, PASTA, BABANA,
=30 GS OF PROTIEN

4 AM PASTA, CHICKEN BREATS, PASTA, FRUIT AND VEGIS
=40 G PROTIEN

6 AM PRE WORKOUT NITROTECH BAR(YES IM SERIOUS!)
=35G PROTEIN

8AM POST WORKOUT, PASTA, 4 SCOOPS OF NLARGE
=65G PROTIEN

10AM BEFORE BED 4 SCOOPS OF NLARGE 2 WITH 1 LITRE OF MILK
I TIN OF TUNA, AND A BIT OF BROWN PASTA 105G PROTIEN

= 375 G OF PROTIEN

IS THIS SUFFICIENT TO PACK ON SOME MASS, ANY SUGGESTION
I HAVE A HIGH METABOLISM, AND CAN GET ANYTHING AT GNC DIRT CHEAP!!!!!! WHAT TO BUY?NE SUGGESTIONS ?

THIS WILL BE COMBINED WITH DIANABOL AND ANADROL, WITH LIVER PROTECT, AND CLOMID

total calories??? protein is not the only important issue here. Also include red meats, oatmeal, i love pancankes too

PEPPERTONI STICKS - No highly processed meats, very high in salt. I'm not even sure they qualify as meat.

Lotsa carbs there

I'd watch the carbs man. I don't know your stats or metabolism, but pasta and N' Large. N' large before bed? I'd syart out with less casbs in meal and see if you need to work your way up. I don't go over about 80 grams of carb during one meal for the most part and the last meal or two is low carbs and almost no carbs. I need to put on weight myself though, so I'll be adding 10-15 more carbs per meal here and ther and take it from there. Watch out for white pasta, go with whole wheat pasta, and watch the sevings. Oatmeal is a must have in my book. Don't forget brown rice, whole grain breads, Low GI fruits, sweet potatoes and veggies. I'm not a nutritionist, but I think I have a good idea of smart ways to eat and put on weight. Anyone else who has any suugestions, ideas or opinions...

I would used more lower glycemic index carbs...oats, sweet potato, brown rice ECT... Also why would you use d-bol and A-bombs at the same time?

diet looks solid, now i do have a problem with an oral-only cycle, add in an injectible

i was thinking the same thing as quadsweep.....anadrol and d-bol at the same time?????:confused:.....makes no sense to me.

Top Bottom