Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critque my diet

crimsonx

I am 5'9 now 165 my goal is to bulk up and get a bit bigger before I start my next bulk cycle which could be a few months from now to a year depending on how well my bulk goes.

All of these meals are generalized what I eat most days with slight variations.

Meal 1: 1 1/12 of Oats, with anywhere from 4-8tbl spoons PB ( I eat my oats with PB tastes better ) and also 2 whole boiled eggs.

Meal 2: homemade shake which consists of, 2 scoops of gold standard whey, a cup of milk, 2 table spoons natty PB, half cup of cottage cheese, and a full sliced up banana.

Meal 3: A plate of spaghetti and lean ground beef (100 carbs)

Meal 4: half cup of brown rice mixed with a can of tuna

Meal 5: 1 12oz steak, with regular white or sweet potatoes.

Meal 6: 1 cup of oats, handful of fruit (raspberries,blueberries)
WORKOUT

Meal 7: 2 chicken breast, 1 scoop of whey with a tablespoon of PB.

I eat every 2 hours, I am never hungry I am usually around the 215-250 range for protein
and 275-310 range for carbs. Is this too much, don't want to get fat lol, I have made sure I added in essentials like natural fats, sugars, fish, fruits,lots of protein and lots of carbs.I'm around 13 percent BF. Thank you for any of your comments.

I'd say that at 13% BF, you don't really want to gain any more fat (if not lose a little) before starting a cycle. A nice general guideline for gaining LBM while keeping your BF in check is:
carbs - 1.5-2.0 per lb.
protein - 1.5g per lb.
fats - .5 per lb.

I'd say that your protein is good, while your carbs are at the top range but still good.

I'd say that at 13% BF, you don't really want to gain any more fat (if not lose a little) before starting a cycle. A nice general guideline for gaining LBM while keeping your BF in check is:
carbs - 1.5-2.0 per lb.
protein - 1.5g per lb.
fats - .5 per lb.

I'd say that your protein is good, while your carbs are at the top range but still good.

Top Bottom