Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Mail Boxes Etc "incident"

mvmaxx

High End Bro
Platinum
Let me preface this by saying I'm not a source. I have a family and a great job so I'm super cautious with even just the "ordering" that I do.

So I go to my local MBE where I have a box the other day and mail off a couple packages. One is a random Christmas package and the other is some clomid for a friend of mine. I've sent Clomid and Nolvadex a few times to a few close friends of mine in the past. Anyway, I mail off the items and then go check my box. Low and behold my "products" had come in but then I noticed the nice green customs tape wrapped on the top of the package. :mad: I then notice the US Customs Letter. Fucking wonderful I'm thinking.

So as I'm about to leave the lady behind the counter asks me "so what kind of business do you do?". Puzzled, I responded "what do you mean?". She asks "This stuff that you receive and ship what do you do?". At this point I'm refraining from blowing up cause I know it will make the situation much worse. So I tell her that I buy ALA and other Amino Acids and health supplements in bulk and sell them for a slight profit. She says "ahh" but I can tell she's confused. I have had enough at this point so I begin to leave when she says "it must be all those steroids you're taking cause you're getting pretty big". I turn around and ask "WTF did you just say?" :redhot: She jokingly laughs and says "oh I was just joking that you must be on steroids cause you're getting so big." I told her "no it's called eating 8x a day."

I just left. I could have killed her but I had just mailed some Clomid. Don't really know that they could do anything about that but nonetheless I wasn't going to stir something up. So I'm writing that address off. Don't think I'll ever step in that place again.

Stupid bitch why can't people mind their own fucking business. :redhot: :smash:

Last edited:
wtf? who does that bitch think she is? :mad: i mean fuck you didnt tell her that she must be a flunk out if she is an MBE clerk. Fuck i dont know where these clerks get off with these inquisitions......it happens to me all the time too.

Stupid bitch why can't people mind their own fucking business.
Because just as you said she is a stupid BIATCH!! Hey I congtarulate you on your willpower I would have leaped the front desk and choked her out.

Bro, handwriting on the wall... close out that box and that account NOW.

Did she make that comment on her own? Or did she make it because a postal inspector talked to her and told her your box was being watched as you were a possible steroid dealer?

You decide.

No shit... IMO your much better off avoiding these type places as they are usually mom & pop type franchises and thus too damn nosey. I still like the good ole' PO box, esp if your post office is a larger one, they really could give a damn less what you send and receive (providing you're not recieving packages from REALLY exotic loacales...)

Thats some funny shit, the nerve of some people. Gawd I hate the BS AAS stereotype. You should have just looked at her and said ......"yep, its the roids, now if you dont mind im off to rage out and beat the shit out of my girlfriend, have a nice day".

SofaGeorge said:
Bro, handwriting on the wall... close out that box and that account NOW.

Did she make that comment on her own? Or did she make it because a postal inspector talked to her and told her your box was being watched as you were a possible steroid dealer?

You decide.

She made the comment on her own. She ALWAYS tries to strike up a conversation with me when I go in there.

As far as closing the box and account - DONE. I'll never step place in there again.

And even if I was being "watched". I could really care less. That international package was the last international package I will ever receive and all I have at home is half a bottle of tren and some winny. They couldn't do shit to me for that.

Top Bottom