Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Lost Friend....

Steak Helmet

MUCH LOVE TO HER AND HER FAMILY...SHE WILL BE MISSED...

IDAHO'S BEST FEMALE ATHLETE and BEST PERSON..

1974 to 2001....GOD BLESS

I just wanted you all to know that the world lost a great person...and I lost a childhood friend

Sorry for your (our) loss. My deepest condolences to her family, and to you.

HER STATS

Sophmore HS...won Cross country state...women's high jump STATE...Long Jump State...2nd in women's 200m basketball all-american.

Junior year...State champ in Basketball...200m...400m...4X400 relay...Cross Country...High Jump...Long Jump.

Senior Year...HS record for the High Jump 6'3" goes to the olympic trials with a stress fracture in her foot. Jumps 5'11" for 4th place. state record for 200m(state Champ)...State champs in basketball...400m state champ...Team wins the state meet.

Out-of-HS....GOes to Purdue for a High Jump scholarship...she is an all-american her Freshman and Sophmore year...midway through the year she tries the Heptatholn...she places first athe meet and sets a meet record for teh heptatholn...her third time doing the event she breaks JAckie Joyner Kersies record for total points, by 450pts. She then plays basketball her senior year of College...she averages 12.9pts per game and 7 rebounds...she did not play basketball unitl her senior year of college...she is then drafted by Sacramento in the 6th round. She plays 2 seasons on a team that won only 5 games in two years. She gets sick or it and decides to move back to her hometown and become a pharmacist.

She has done more in 10 years than anyone will do in a lifetime.

This is for the stat rats out there

Dude sorry to hear, she was a very beautful woman, our prayers are with ya.

Top Bottom