Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Log

Nomak666

Hello everyone, its been enough time for me, ive started logs in the past but never had time to update. i realize that i spend alot of time here and posting my progress wouldnt be such a bad idea. So let's get things started, here's the link to some pics of me.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-gallery-members-pictures/pic-nomak666-662420.html

this is after 5-6 weeks of my first time doing a keto type diet, not even that strict, since ive been dieting for a few months back, doing carb cycling but didnt work so well for me, my body responds better to low carbs when trying to cut.

but anyways, in the pics, im 160-163 pounds, not sure about bodyfat, take a guess. i was lower the year before that when i went very low carbs, but this year, ran into many obsticles that kept me out of the gym for a week here, a week there, also surgery that took me out of the gym for 3 weeks in july right in the middle of my cut, so this year, sucked but i made the best out of it and i think those are some pretty good results from 5 weeks of dieting.

ill post as often as i can, my diets and workouts are pretty routine and they stay the same for the most part, ill change an exercise once in a while and try something new, but in the past 2 years, realized which exercised i liked and which ones worked best for me.

i train 5-6 days per week, since march, except when i got my surer, ive been training 6 days per week, it works for me, ive tried 4 day splits but i prefer to train 1 bodypart per workout, except legs in which i do quads and hams.

ill post my diet tommorow, i havent even calculated the calories, but im going straight into a bulking diet, ive been dieting wayy too long and had wayyy too much interuptions.

My goals as of now are to bulk to 200lbs keeping fat gains to a minimum, i dont eat fast food, im always on a diet weather its a cutting diet or a bulking diet, its just my obsession with the lifestyle. i give it 110% in the gym, and on my diet.

so if you would like to follow me through my bulking phase, i will put on as much mass as possible until the end of february 2010, then on march 1st, i will start dieting down again. i dont believe in bulking till your desired weight then cutting, i believe in putting on 20 pounds a year and stripping off 10 pounds of fat revealing 10 pounds of solid muscle gain in 1 year. i had a wake up call about a year and a half ago that led me away from my old lifestyle to this one.
:evil:

Monday October 19th, 2009

Diet:

10am: 4 packets of oatmeal, 6 whole eggs, 3 slices of cheese, 6 slices of toast, 12oz of milk

1230pm: 3 cups of white rice, 8oz chicken breast, 2 tbsp evoo, marinade

train from 2pm-315pm

330pm: 90 grams of WMS, 2 scoops of whey in water 5 minutes later

4pm: 2 baked potatoes, 2 slices of cheese, 8oz chicken breast, marinade, no oil

630pm: 2 1/2 cups white rice, 8oz top round steak, 2tbsp evoo, marinade

9pm: 8oz ground beef, 4 flour tortillas, 4 tbsp sour cream, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and onions, also hot sauce for tacos
few minutes, later, down about 2 tbsp of anpb and 12oz of milk with 1 scoop of whey.

i have one more meal left which is at 1130-12, it will be 2 packets of oatmeal, 6 whole eggs with cheese, 16oz of milk with 1 scoop of whey.

todays workout went awesome, im now doing a different approach to training, no more 4-5 sets of each exercise. high volume is alright but im liking high intensity alot more.

Chest:

Incline bench DB press: 10x70's, 10x80's, 8x100's, 7x110's. next time i will go straight to the 110's instead of 100 first, i thought 100 would be heavy enough for 6-8 reps but i could of banged out at least 10.

hammer strength chest press: 10x45lbs, 10x90lbs, 8x180lbs (this is for each arm)

incline bench DB flys: 10x45, 8x55's, 6x75s

cable crossover: 12x30lbs, 8x50lbs

3 sets/20 reps of roman chair leg raises, 3 sets/20 reps of decline crunches

3 sets/10 reps dips (leaning forward to emphasize chest more), i need to get a dipping belt because my golds doesnt have one but not sure if they allow people to use it, its the assisted dip machine, ill ask them.

anyways, i weighed myself at the gym, i was 172, i came from a keto diet so i expected alot of water gains but im also a couple weeks into tren, so the water should go away soon. tommorow will be back, and i will start deadlifting, havent deadlifted in a longgggggg time, so well see what happens, also need a new lifting belt, mine is too big even at the last notch. and APT seems to be out of every single belt that looks decent except for 5xl sizes.

Thursday October 20th 2009

Diet:

10am: 4 packets of oatmeal, 2 bagels, 6 whole eggs, 2 slices of cheese, 2 cups of whole milk with 2 scoops of whey mixed in

1230pm: 2 cups white rice, 8oz chicken breast with evoo and marinade

train at 2pm: Back

3pm: 80 grams WMS, 2 scoops of whey

4pm: 3 cups white rice, 8oz chicken breast

630pm: 8oz ground beef, 2 burger buns, 2 slices of cheese, organic ketchup

9pm: 6oz (dry) pasta, 1 cup sauce, 8oz of chicken

1130pm: will start prepping it as soon as im done here, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of whole milk, 2 scoops whey

Back training:

Lat pulldowns: 12x100 lbs, 10x140lbs, 8x200lbs

bent over barbell row: 10x135, 8x185, 6x275(my new record for barbell rows :))

single arm hammer row: 12x150lbs, 10x180lbs, 8x260lbs(whole stack)

v bar low pulley row: 10x140, 8x200, 8x260

underhand grip lat pulldown: 12x120, 10x160, 8x200

deadlift: (havent deadlifted in about 8 months): 8x135, 8x225, 5x315
very happy with the reps and poundage of the deadlifts

Overall, good day, calculated calories for first meal and was WAY to much, my breakfast is over 2000 calories. im still in the proces of tweaking it since i started bulking on sunday, i like to have everything written down so i dont have to guess what i want to eat or what not, i know exactly what i have to eat and how much i have to eat.

workout went great, gym didnt have much people there, felt strong. its only just the beginning of my bulking phase, it only gets better :)

Good luck mate .

I like your progress so far , you got lots of food going in did you work out your cals ?

I'll be following along .

Brad.

Fell asleep before i posted last night so heres my log for yesterday

Wednesday october 21st 2009

Diet:

10am: 4 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of milk with 2 scoops of whey and 2 tbsp of anpb

1230pm: 2 bagels, 6 whole eggs, 2 slices of cheese

trained at 2pm-3pm

3pm: 80 grams of waxymaize (waiting on my dextrose and malto, gonna switch to 50grams of each post workout), 2 scoops of syntrax nectar

4pm: 3 cups white rice, 8oz chicken with teriyaki sauce, no oil, no fats in sauce

630pm: 2 1/2 cups white rice, about 10oz top loin steak

9pm: 6oz(dry) pasta, 8oz chicken, 1 cup vodka sauce

1145pm: 2 packets of oatmeal, 6 whole eggs, 2 cups whole milk, 1 scoop whey

Shoulders training:

hammer strength shoulder press: 10x45lb(each side), 10x90lbs(each side), 7 1/2 x180lbs (each side)

seated db lateral raise: 10x20lbs, 8x25lbs, 8x40lbs

bent over db raise: 10x20lbs, 10x25lbs, 8x35lbs

rear delt machine: 10x100lbs, 8x115lbs, 8x 140lbs

smith machine seated shoulder press: 10x45lbs each side, 8x90lbs each sides (not sure how much the bar weight, maybe 15-20 lbs)

db shrugs: 15x90's, 12x110's

Hell yeah bro!!!

Are you cycling?

Yess sir, 2 weeks into a test e/tren e cycle, thinking about throwing in deca and dbol within this week, right now its 250mg of test and 125mg of tren e every 4th day. thinking about adding 225mg of deca every 4th day and dbol for 4-5 weeks @ 30mg ed.

From now on, i will update on the following morning because im kinda tired after my last meal which is usually aorund 11-12am.

Thursday October 22nd 2009

10am: 4 packets oatmeal, 6 whole eggs, 2 slices of american cheese, about 2 cups of hash browns

12pm: 6oz penne pasta, 8oz grilled chicken with 2 tbsp evoo, 1 1/2 cups vodka sauce

230pm: pwo shake: 80grams WMS, 2 scoops of whey with water 10 minutes later

3pm: 3 cups white rice, 8oz chicken, when im done, ill drink cups of milk to get 1000+ calories for that meal

5pm: 6oz spaghetti, 8oz top loin steak, 4tbsp evoo with soy sauce and seasonings to make a garlic steak pasta dish

7pm: 2 bagels, 6 whole eggs, 2 slices of cheese

9pm: 9oz ground beef, 6 tortillas (small-medium sized), shredded cheese, made quesadillas on pan, sour cream for sauce

1130pm: 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey mixed with 20oz of whole milk and 2 tbsp anpb

And wow, did i feel stuffed all day, eating when you arent hungry but you gota do what you gotta do. im sure it will get easier as i get used to it. but wow do my workout feel great with all those carbs.

Workout was biceps:

Standing ez bar curl: 10x60lbs, 8x80lbs, 6x120lbs

incline db curls: 10x20s, 8x25s, 6x45s

single-arm preacher curl(machine): 10x40lbs, 10x50lbs, 8x80lbs

vbar cable curls: 10x50lbs, 10x65lbs, 6x95lbs

finished off with single arm cable curls: 10x15lbs, 10x20lbs, 8x40lbs drop set to 20lbs to failure.

ill throw in a few drop sets here and there for cable movements, as its easy to change weight and it hits all the fast twitch fibers, which is great for bringing out details when dieting. i dont think it does much as far as mass so i dont do it much but like to try different things once in a while.

workout wasnt bad, i think i hurt my lower back a couple days ago not from deadlifting either, it was from db chest press. when im done with the set, i dont drop the weights, i twist the db so its in the hammer positioning then let em drop to my knees and i stand up, i think when i stood up i leaned too far forward and let my back arch. going to chiropractor tonight to see if its just a sprain or if somethings out of place. standing bicep curls puts alot of stress on your lower back even if you dont swing, just standing there with the barbell on your thighs, i can feel it and i wore my belt the whole workout. i will still be hitting tri's today but wont go too heavy on pressdowns. pressdown puts stress on lower back as well, just close grip presses, skull krushers, dips, and ill see how i feel about pushdowns. i have discomfort just sitting down, i have to either stand or lay down. i slept on my floor last night and it actually helped a little.

Last edited:
Friday October 23rd 2009

10am: 4 packet of strawberries and cream oatmeal, 6 whole eggs, 2 slices of cheese, about 3 servings hashbrowns with some organic ketchup

12pm: 6oz(dry) penne pasta, 8oz grilled chicken, 2 tbsp evoo, 1 1/2 cups vodka sauce

Trained triceps at 130pm-230pm

PWO:230pm: 1 large lemon lime gatorade, 2 scoops whey, dextrose and maltodextrin will be here monday, will be using 50 grams of each pwo for a total of 100g of carbs

330pm: 3 cups white rice, 8oz grilled chicken

530pm: 6oz (dry) spaghetti, 4 tbsp evoo, 8oz top round steak

8pm: 6 slices of white bread, 6 whole eggs, 3 slices of cheese, 2 servings of hashbrowns

1000pm: 8oz ground beef, 6 tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream for dipping

1230am: 2 packets oatmeal, 2 1/2 cups of milk with 2 scoops of whey, i usually make this earlier with 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter but was busy and didnt make it early and dont wanna run the blender at 1230am

Triceps

rope pushdowns: 12x50lbs, 10x65lbs, 10x80lbs (started doing these as a warm up exercise, i feel they get my elbows warmed-up and ready for close grip bench presses)

Smith machine close grip bench press: 10x105lbs, 10x155lbs, 7x215lbs

v-bar pushdowns: 10x50lbs, 10x65lbs, 10x95lbs (that was as high as the stack went, someone was using the other pulley that went higher)

seated db extension: 10x60lbs, 10x70lbs, 8x90lbs

tricep dip machine: 12x130lbs, 10x150lbs, 10x230lbs (they need to get a dip belt or something cuz this machine just isnt cutting it, puts too much stress on shoulders even when i dont let the bar come up too high)

single arm reverse grip pulldown: 10x15lbs, 8x20lbs, 8x30lbs

Bodyweight dips: 3 sets of 10

Vodka sauce ? is it home made lol .

I have never heard of it , does it taste like vodka or is that a stupid Q

Brad.

Top Bottom