Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend let me lay some ass, now she wants...

lol at this thread.. but u really need to talk it out with her.. and i think youve already made up your mind right/?

good luck..

iHulk said:
need some advice:
we've all got fantasies and what not so my girlfriend has been very open minded recently to getting another girl involved. Recently she and I picked up a girl at a niteclub and we went back to my penthouse & did the naughtiest of naughties. g/f was cool with the whole thing. So we did it again this past weekend.

Now she's been letting me have all kinds of fun and I'm diggin it but I always tell the chicks that they gotta leave after we're done cause I don't need 'em sleeping over, I only need my girly to cuddle with and thats our bed. So these whores that we fuck always get the boot when we're done and my girly appreciates that. Rule is after they cum, they leave. She knows that I love here and these bitches are just a hole (or 2 ) :p

Well now she wants me to return the favor and allow her to have another dude . . . I told her if its a couple thing, like a swing then maybe I'll be down, but I don't know if I can bare watching her get reamed by another dude. Her fantasy is having 2 guys. She is soo fucking hot, every dude on this planet would love to have her and I want to make her happy cause god knows she does for me.... what do yall think? :worried: Would you let another guy bone your wife/girlfriend?

How you going to feel when the "new guy" whips out his giant dick and starts making her scream like you never did?

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck no! You got yourself in this mess though by fucking other women with her. Did you agree on inviting another man in the picture before you guys teamed up and fucked another woman? Nonetheless, a man with two women is fine but a man with his girlfriend and another man fucking her is out of the question. If she wasn't your girlfriend/lady/significant other etc... then maybe. Remeber, she is your girlfriend. Would you live the same knowing that another man was giving her an orgasm in front of you. Fuck that!

you fuckin people are hilarious.

#1 Hulk hasn't posted on this thread in 2 months

#2 Hulk is currently banging two hot asians that are best friends, I've seen the pics, and there are no other cocks in the equation.

#3 Hulk lives in a place where such things are pretty normal.

Not everyone lives in the US of A where people are so insecure about relationships. Alot of us have fun living outside the box (or in it, actually)

Peace

Oh and Big Rupe, we all know you got a cock-lift, so it would make sense that you would pridefully chime in on this one touting your new monster cock and how you'd bring his lady to tears. I know, I know, you didn't say you specifically...ok buddy ;)

jumpshot said:
you fuckin people are hilarious.

Said the man who let his insecurities overrule his better judgement and start making up shit.

jumpshot said:
Oh and Big Rupe, we all know you got a cock-lift, so it would make sense that you would pridefully chime in on this one touting your new monster cock and how you'd bring his lady to tears. I know, I know, you didn't say you specifically...ok buddy ;)

I'll take that as an omission you just made that shit up and are lying. Envy is a bitter pill little man.

Now as to the rest of your nonsense

jumpshot said:
#1 Hulk hasn't posted on this thread in 2 months

And yet you felt the need to post AFTER everyone else did so what does that say about YOU?

jumpshot said:
#2 Hulk is currently banging two hot asians that are best friends, I've seen the pics, and there are no other cocks in the equation.
Well you can join in and he'd then have 3 pussies to deal with.

jumpshot said:
#3 Hulk lives in a place where such things are pretty normal.

Where's that at Fuckedupsville?

jumpshot said:
#Not everyone lives in the US of A where people are so insecure about relationships. Alot of us have fun living outside the box (or in it, actually)

Peace

And then again a lot of us respect our girl friends enough not to fuck other women with them in the room or pass them around to our buddies like a piece of meat. In any case if you ever decide to have your girl friend live out that fantasy you dreamed up about me just let me know. it's obvious it's on your mind.

Be a man, say "No!"

If you accept you will despise yourself forever

You already did a big fuckup
there is no need to do another one

i'd just buy her two male blow up dolls and throw them on the bed and tell her to go nuts!!!! is posting a pic of her out of the question??? I don't think i could ever watch a gf or wife bone another guy infront of me let alone two.. like someone else posted about if she moaned like she never did for you, or did some crazy shit she's never done to you to them. That kinda shit would make anyone think, secure or not...

Top Bottom